Army Thread 7th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th January

Hi everyone, just got home, haven't had chance to catch up yet. Just had a right fright when i got home, i walked in the house and heard a noise like gas leaking crossed with a wind up toy .... I shit myself (not literally), to scared to switch on a light just incase it was gas. So being the wimp i am i went and sat back in my car for 10 mins ... then i called mum to ask her opinion of whether i should go in the house to which i got a reply of "OMG you really are a wimp stop being so silly" so then i phoned Cy who just laughed at me. So i'm sat here now with this awful noise and sniffing constantly just incase it is gas .... to scared to even light a fag. I really am a worrier!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

startingover;513044 wrote: What are they going to do about it?
      The plastic surgeon is going to take it off, well out.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Can you locate where the noise is coming from Wish?
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Wish, can you call the fire department to check it out?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Wishy!!! Are you in the house???? Can you tell where the noise is coming from?

Vlad, when are you having it removed?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

startingover;513049 wrote: hows your day LTG?
              You went to the docs yest didnt you? How did it go?
              Thanks for asking. He says the pain is not PVD or PAD, it's diabetic neuropathy and gave me Lyrica to take. It's not an opiate drug so that's good. I wonder why the hospital I was in last month did not offer that to me for pain. Offered me nothing but opiates, the damn fools!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

It's coming from the kitchen. Think it may well be the water pipes. Hate being on my own here at the best of times but with strange noises it really freaks me out. Mum will be home soon though.

Starts .... So sorry to hear you have to go back to work tmr..... your boss really is a tosser.

Oney ... Great news on the course, really proud of you hun. And also a big well done on the eating front, keep it up.

Hi Limey, Vlad, LTG and Cy x

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

startingover;513059 wrote:
                  Vlad, when are you having it removed?
                  When the NHS say so.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

hello again, im the same Wish, a fierce worrier.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

limers;513067 wrote: hello again, im the same Wish, a fierce worrier.
                      You look stressed in your new avatar...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

My blog's taking shape now!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Ltg..thats me having a good (hair) day!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

LookingToGrow;513063 wrote: Thanks for asking. He says the pain is not PVD or PAD, it's diabetic neuropathy and gave me Lyrica to take. It's not an opiate drug so that's good. I wonder why the hospital I was in last month did not offer that to me for pain. Offered me nothing but opiates, the damn fools!
                            Sometimes they do whats easiest for them and not the patient.
                            I hppe it works for you soon

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

you hppe???

whaa! whaa! whaa!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Wishy, just breathe hun..if it was anything drastic, you'd know about it by now...try not to worry too much..
                                Hows your cough?

Comment

Working...
                                X