Army Thread 7th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th January

Had a really good day with the baby ... i know i say it all the time but she is a pleasure to be around. She is such a happy little thing, always laughing and smiling. So enjoy spending time with her.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Trying to play Need for Speed Most Wanted but my computer keeps crashing :upset:
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Oh and again.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hello everyone! How's all soldiers? Vlad - I ADORE need for Speed! LOVE the drags! Starts, hope you have finished work for good today! Ones - great about the University thing - what you going to be studying? Haven't had proper catch up on thread overnight, but shall do shortly.... It is 10.45am Thursday, and I am not long up! All reasonably good though - got my section totally dealt to last night (lawns, weeds, etc) just before the dark and it looks fabulous!

Coffee time, see yall soon
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hi Kapo!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Morning Kapo x x

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

I just did the biggest yawn then.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

I'm going to have something to eat now ... not sure what yet, will see what the fridge has to offer.

Catch ya all later x

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hello Wishy and Vlads! Bloody great to see you both....bummer about your computer, Vladders - mine been sooooooo dam slow lately, a reflection of my New Year's self perhaps (!?!)

Wishy - how's that cough? With that and the headaches AND a dentist aversion - gosh, your sense of humour must be SUPREME, hon x
                    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

LookingToGrow;513148 wrote: Hi Irish!
                      Hi there Looking to Grow - I am amused by the banter

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hi Kap!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Irish, you a Tink fan? My daughter is. She is pregnant and having problems so every week is new Tink avatar until the baby is born. When she was 19, I made her a Tinkerbell costume for work. It was so cute!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

When is her baby due? I am a midwife

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hi ltg, vlad, Irish and Kap.
                              Man Utd just lost to fecking derby. DERBY!!!! There not even in the same division and sacked there manager last week. Still, its 2 legs, so we'll kill em at home.
                              Feeling a little better since i ate loads and drank loads of water.
                              Think im going to have an early one tnt aswell. Maybe a cuppa first though.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Great Irish! He is due April 27 in CA. Can you make it?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X