Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th January

In real life I own a Skoda.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

LMAO. A brown 4 door Lexus!! Just read your blog Vlad. I think its a great idea to do a blog. Ive been keeping a diary since the beginning of the year, and its always good to read back. Kept a diary of every day i didnt drink, and often look back on it, and how i dealt with my urges.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Glad you sussed out what it was Wish!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

I have to go now and cook. Catch y'all tomorrow :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

I'm off to bed, oh and AF tonight too! Nite all!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Ill swap you some of our freezing weather for your hot weather Kap. My mum and dad are off to N.Z for 2 months tmr. Lucky bastards!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Night Vlad
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Night LTG.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Night Vlad and LTG!!

Cy i've been thinking tmr when we see your mum and dad you could secretly sneek me into there suitcase!! OK?? I would love to be going back to NZ, loved it there. Such a beautiful place.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Night Vlad and Ltg! Sweet dreams!

WISH - Get IN that fucking suitcase PRONTO! Come stay at mine, we will be rid of your cough et al in NO TIME!!!!

Cy - where In NZ your parents going? Ask them if they are coming to the West COast of South Island. I will make them a cowboy coffee and offer a slice of my FAB boysenberry/banana/coconut cake x !!
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

kaponium;513188 wrote: Hello Wishy and Vlads! Bloody great to see you both....bummer about your computer, Vladders - mine been sooooooo dam slow lately, a reflection of my New Year's self perhaps (!?!)

Wishy - how's that cough? With that and the headaches AND a dentist aversion - gosh, your sense of humour must be SUPREME, hon x
                        Yer it's been one thing after another lately .... way i look at it is if i'm ill now then hopefully the rest of the year will be fine!! Here's hoping!! LOL Oh and coughing as we speak!! Feckin cough, wish it would go now i've had enough already!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Goodnight all, sweet dreams x x x

Comment

Working...
                          X