One week on Topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week on Topamax

I started the Topamax and I absolutely cannot believe after one week cannot finish a glass of wine!!The feeling I have is absolute bliss! I did read Roberta Jewels book and I am on Kudzu and will be starting on the Phoshatidine Choline for memory loss not sure if I spelled that right.The doctor looked at me weirdly when I asked for this but I brought along Lancet's study. I also asked him for a script for Adrinifil in case I get fatigue. So far I haven't. I am having some memory loss. I did not get the hynotherapy tapes.Wishing everyone success!!!

Blondmerlot

One week on Topamax

I've quit not just AL (Sept. 29) but cigarettes and diet coke, which I was having 20 of each a day! It is wonderful to have that take it or leave it attitude again!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

One week on Topamax

Blondemerlot,

:goodjob: and thank you for letting us know how it is going.

It is great to hear successful stories.

Good luck on your journey.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

One week on Topamax

Topa has been very successful tool for me as well. I was AF for 8 months in 2008 on topa and have been AF for 6 weeks now on topa again. I don't plan to come off for a good while. IT WORKS for me. Of course, nothing works if you don't work it, but it does HELP!!!!!!!!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
        X