Back at the trailer park...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am SO sorry to bother you guys,but... I found this wandering around in my private messages and I hope someone claims her; otherwise it's off to the pound, I'm afraid...
    (If ANYONE has an issue with me PLEASE come and talk with me. I am a reasonable, church-going person who would never intentionally bother anyone.)
    I've had more than one communication from this person, who I feel, is "growing in the wrong direction". She says she is speaking for someone,but doesn't say who...
    Don't let her speak for YOU.
    Thanks.
    ~Kid Shelleen~
    Communication from Lookingtogrow:
    " You are offending Many"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kid Shelleen
    2.) What are you talking about? I've gotten nothing but but positive feedback..except from you, of course.
    Quote:
    1.) Originally Posted by LookingToGrow

"You are offeding many...

When are you going to stop???"

3.) "You have offended many You only get great feed back from newbies. Sorry they are following you."

Private messages are meant to be just that. Private. If you have an issue with this person Kid you should address them via PM and not post it for all of us to see.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kid, I would delete this thread before any drama errupts. JMHO.

Seriously. It isn't worth starting something over. I would PM her back and ask her to not PM you anymore. Tell her she is entitled to her opinion.... yadda yadda.

If she PM's you again; just ignore. That is all you can do. There will be people that don't mesh well here and the best thing is to just ignore. I learned that not too long ago.

Anyway, delete, delete, delete. The boards and you, yourself, don't need a rebellion. OK? Hugs. xoxoxo

Comment

You're right..

Thanks Lushy,
        Someone politely explained PM etiquette to me, by PM no less!! But thanks for the reinforement. I'll try to behave..And there is an "ignore" button? That should do it. Thanks
        ~Kid~
        It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that brings us happiness.
        ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I started to post a similar reply a little while ago. Kid, if you have issues with someone who has sent you a PM, then please, address that person directly through a PM to him or her. As Lushy said, private messages are private, and I would be very upset if someone posted one of my private messages on the boards.

And BTW, what does this have to do with a trailer park?

There was a similar fracas on these boards regarding this same issue not long ago, and part of that prompted RJ to post some guidelines regarding posting issues on forums like these, as well as general netiquette. I am not accusing, just reminding that private messages are private.

Comment

You guys are so right...

And I'm so sorry...I didn't know I could block junk mail.
            I'm on it. Now where's that delete button???
            ~Kid~
            ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I think that you just go to your CP and then to the list of all threads that you started... there's a place to delete the thread, where it says "edit" I think... It's been a while but I know it can be done...

Comment

I can't find it..

WIP,
                Thanks,but I'm missing something (brain cells?) I'll delete the post to move the fuel away from the fire...
                ~Kid~
                ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Working...
                X