X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Your pic looks like you had an allergic reaction indeed
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

In think we all got a bit of that road rager in us. Especially if we hoot at someone being in the right and than they dare to point the finger back at us!!!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

I really am terrible with my road rage ... must calm down!!! LOL

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

johnney h , thats me on a good day!

At least I dont wear silly dikkiebows!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Wish, doesnt sound like your fault...i dont get road rage really, my friend is a nutter tho!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

think I will go and study, Gors picking up the kids today.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Have fun with your studies, Limey.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Thanks Wish

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Dikkiebows??? Are you talking about my bow tie?! You'd better not
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

limers;513653 wrote: 23...how did you count them all, sorry but lol!
                      By feeling for them with my tongue of course!!!
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hi Guys!
                        Wishy, great that you slept last night, You sound SO much better! x
                        Evie, did you go to the docs hun? Hope you did and are feeling brighter.
                        Oney, another good sleeper and a brekkie eater. Go girl!
                        Hi Vlad! You doing ok today?
                        Johnny, welcome to you! Hows it going?
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

I used to be really bad with road rage, so one year I made it my New Year's Resolution to not drive over the speed limit - it enabled me to be much calmer and less stressed when driving. Now if I could only moderate my drinking successfully.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hey Starting. Feeling ok. Bit tired but sure'll be better tomorrow!!!

I think you're right vlad. The calmer you drive the calmer you react to circumstance. the higher the speed the higher the adrenaline and therefore a pumped up reacition!!!
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

I believe speed limits are put there for everyone's safety and want to respect that. I told myself that if I loved my neighbour I wouldn't speed.

And funnily enough I get the opportunity to drive faster too. An example, in a 30 limit doing 30mph of course, the car following closey the car in front of them at 40mph and leaving me behind. Speed limit changes to 60 up ahead, the car in front is still stuck behind the other car who is still doing 40mph (you get alot of drivers who drive at one speed where I live) when he hits the speed limit change. By the time I hit the speed limit change I can get the enjoyment of doing 60mph for a good distance before I catch up with them, whilst the car in front of me has been stuck doing 40mph all the way and getting impatient with the guy in front of him.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Haha. That's true. Well the other thing two is that of course you are using far less fuel!!! (even though prices have been coming down nicely anyways.) It's interesting to see sometimes the guy overtaking you doing 40 over the speed limite just to see him at the next robots a couple of km away!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X