Army thread Jan 8 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Jan 8 2009

and great to have you back , just read your never a dull moment, hows your daughter? What a shock!! -45..bloody hell, how do you cope in that but im delighted to hear yourself and hubbs are getting on great, makes it easier to cope. Well bloody done you..im on day 4 here and going great guns, just need to get over this first weekend.

Kaps, congrats on the job and passing the 'test', your doing great, I admire you, I know its not easy.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Ive been reading 5 peeps you meet in heaven...its such a good read, ts easier to go to bed sober when the book is so good.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

AK - I so VERY endorse every word of what you say! "By the simple expedient of us alkies talking to each other it is a total win-win situation! Sounds dam cold where you are! Brrrrr x
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Limers, you are my favorite muppet!!!!!!
          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

And Limers - I am a HUGE evening reader - there is quite a lot of crap on the telly here mostly, and I am very grateful for a good sober read
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

ak ...im feeling kinda shy now!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Kap, dont forget to share the good ones!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Morning all!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Morning All, I just had the best night sleep i've had in days!! WISHY HAD A FULL FECKIN NIGHTS SLEEP!!! YAY!! Anyways just though i would let you all know. Not a cough in sight througout the night. Even though this morning i've coughed my arse off but i slept and that all that matters.

Kapo .. so glad you didn't give in to the cravings. Your a strong women who i admire very much and i'm so proud of you x x x

Limey .... well done on day 4 .... How you feeling?

Starts .. What a brilliant post, it's good to write things down, really helps. Hope your boss isn't too much of a shit for you today and lets you leave. Crossing my fingers for you x

AK ... Welcome back!!

Morning to everyone else!!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Morning Vlad, How are you today?

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hi Vlad, Wishy, im delighted for you!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Thanks Limey ... i feel so much better today. A good nights sleep makes such a difference.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

sure does, im feeling good myself but I couldnt wake Alex up this morning so took the two girls in and left him in bed, dont worry, he wasnt alone in the house! Hes up now tho , so as soon as he eats his coco pops I will drop him in! Hes not used to these early mornings you know!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

I was like that as a child ... mum wasn't best pleased!! Much better now though, as much as i love my sleep i'm up most mornings at 6am for work.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Morning Oney, glad you had a good sleep. Enjoy your breakfast.

I'm off for a coffee now

Catch ya in a bit x

Comment

Working...
                                X