Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Oney, can I give you some of my weight?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hi guys.

Havn't participated in this thread much so bear with me Wish, great to hear you are doing better. One, I've also got quite a bit of spare weight to share have a great day everyone.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hi again all! Nice to see you here Johhny - good stuff!

Ones - these Stiff Little Fingers get stuck to that dam bottle for days wonce theyve succumbed! Am glad to say I'm feeling far better....FUCK THAT AY!!!

Wishy - great, and I mean GREAT to hear you sounding so much better darl - Gosh you must feel light as air!

I have gotten out of mself (as it were) by watching Flight of the Conchords - had heard of it but never seen it so went and rented it....not toooo bad - is holding me :H

Ones - 6 stone 10 - you are SVELTE!!! (Love that word!)

Love ya all, army - thanks to you all I am coherently present still x x x
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

I just typed a massive post (well 2 paragraphs) and my MWO logged me off!! Vey strange! Anyways here goes again.

Oney ... wow you really are tiny! Get eating girlie! Cy will feed you up in June plus we have out tour of the chippers to look forward to!! YAY!!

Kapo ... Glad to hear you feeling a bit better x x

Johnny ... good to see you here with the army ... we are a good bunch! Have a good day x

Well i've had my coffee and a shower, getting ready to go and see Cy's mum and dad before the jet off to NZ. I'm still very jealous of them. I miss NZ so much. When i spoke to Cy's sister in law she said we should go over at xmas time. So i really need to get my arse into gear re work and start saving. Kapo we could come and visit you if we come over, would love to meet you. That is a very BIG "if" though as at the moment i can't even afford a chocolate bar never mind a flight to NZ!! Feeling quite positive about the whole work thing though and am really going to make something of myself this year. So fingers crossed we will have saved up enough to go back to NZ!!

Wow ... Cy is having a major lie in this morning! I know he's been having trouble sleeping too.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Darlings! You should ALL come to nz - I would host the most SPLENDID "1st Annual MWO multi-national pig out" in honour of Oney for a start....scrawny is to be REMOVED from your vocab PRONTO ones, you svelte thing!

Wish - big hug to you and thanks! Please say hi to lazy cy for me - you gotta take that sleep when you can get it - v.important ay...

Goodnight all - I am heading to bed, just past midnight here - hope you all have a spectacular day, no matter what you doing.

Bless

Kapo-sober! (Thank God!)
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Goodnight kapo, sweet dreams hun x x

Sleepy Cy has just woken up! Just had a text from him. Your right Kapo you have to take the sleep when you can get it. Plus it's amazing what a good nights sleep can do for you and your mood.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hey I'm fine, I have finally joined a bible study group at church. Haven't been in one for years.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Good night Kapo. Another 8 1/2 hour to go this side before bed time.

Nice one Vlad. I used to be in a bible/Cell group in church. was really cool. enjoyed the fellowship. Mayb I should consider joining one as well. Tell us how that is going for you?!
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Mornin Troops, We come home early from Disney. I have been having bad pains at the top of my belly.
                    It's been happening off/on since Christmas. Dr. said it was food poisoning but if that were true I think it would have been GONE long ago and not go away and then come back.
                    It been a pretty tough night.Hubby wants me to go to the emergency room but the Clinic opens in 2 hrs....so I will wait.
                    Hope all of you are going well ???
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hi Evie.

Sorry to hear you aren't doing well. I agree, food poisining doesn't sound right to me if you are still strugling after so many days. Rather go have it checked out asap!!! All the best.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Thanks Johny, I go as soon as the clinic opens...The pain is pretty bad.I am no whimp...something is definitely wrong.

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Well good luck. Let us know how it went. Have you taken anything for the pain?!
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

bad sea food can be very sickening tho....get to the docs asap..

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

Hi everyone. Had a brilliant nights sleep. Really needed it and feeling better about myself today.
                              Evie..I hope its not too bad. Does it feel like a muscle pain?
                              I must admit, it has been quite difficult for me the last couple of days. Going out on Saturday really upset me and i felt i let myself, my family and all you down. I had been doing so well, and felt good about myself, and cant believe i gave in to the cravings. Think the boredom was the reason for me, so i got to get my working arse into gear! Deal with the reasons why. I just cant believe i have been giving advice to others, then give in myself. It really is time to sort this out, cause im glad it didnt become another binge, cause i dont think i could go through all that again.
                              Anyways, im feeling better, i hope everyone is well, and -42!!!!!!!! Bloody hell Wonder how long it would take to freeze solid in that temp!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread Jan 8 2009

johnnyh;513625 wrote: Well good luck. Let us know how it went. Have you taken anything for the pain?!
                                I am afraid to even take aspirin until I know what;s wrong...Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X