Morning resolve, can we bottle it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS04;514103 wrote: I wasn't sure if he doesn't have a problem, or doesn't think he has a problem, or has a problem and is unwilling to do anything about it. I am now leaning toward the latter. However, he knows I spend time still on MWO but am still struggling, but has said nothing to me about it. So now that is our elephant in the living room. I think he doesn't want to say anything to me about it because then he will have to confront something himself. Years ago he got angry with me for MY problem. Sorry to ramble, and believe me, I am not using him as an excuse, but I am just not sure how to deal with that part of the issue.

I also shared my struggles with my sister and 2 friends, who are close to the problem but really don't understand. And since I haven't [I]fixed[I] THE PROBLEM, but it's still OUT THERE, I just want to withdraw even more. So Gumby, I really understand how you feel.
    CS, my heart goes out to you. I wish I knew a way to make that situation better, or easier for you... less heartbreaking and frustrating...

Comment

Bumping this for myself...at witching hour! Arrgh!

Comment

Taking it really, really seriously makes all the difference... I am not imagining that all spouses will cooperate, understand, be sympathetic, etc., but I am suggesting that we, ourselves, cultivate a really serious mind-set about recovery...

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

CS, thanks for the Bump. Will help me today.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
          X