Damned Doctors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damned Doctors!

I have been through hell with my broken arm. The doc says no more pain meds for me. Never mind, i feel constant bee stings/fire ant bites on the surgery site. I thought there is better life through chemisty, but obviously this doc doesn't subcribe to this. He prescribed Neurontin. It works OK for a few hours, but the dosage he gave me is low, according to the pharmacist. Sooooo, I sit around rubbing my incision site and thinking how much this sucks. Isn't this the 21st century? Where are the flying cars????????? Peace, Kay

Damned Doctors!

Yikes! That sounds uncomfortable.

Your doctor sounds like the one I just replaced. Not into modern medicine.

That sucks. I am sorry you didn't find relief there.

Comment

Damned Doctors!

It's time for a 2nd opion Ha! He gave you Neurotine for pain !?! I get that for nerve contractions on my face ! ( Muscle damage ) You need a new Doctor.....IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Damned Doctors!

I've been on neurotin (gabapentin). It's for pain related to nerve damage. If your pain is from a damaged nerve with your broken arm, it is appropriate. They can work you up to pretty high doses becasue side effects are pretty low.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
        X