Thought for the Day.......( Thursday )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought back this acient Chinese proverb ! Ha! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

About 35 years ago, I was a child and would have thought that joke to be funny.

Comment

Maybe you need to go back and find your childhood, and see where you lost your ability to laugh at the world around you ! IAD.
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I laughed..... Wondered where the thought of the day had gone..

Thanks
        Tee

Comment

also made me laugh too, laughter is cheap and so much needed, thanks IAD x
          Live your life in such a way that
          when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
          Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

I think I grew up, and lost a taste for butt jokes.

I'll ask my niece and nephew whether they think it is funny. I think times have changed.

Comment

Boss Man....we are not here to make Enimies....we're here to stop drinking ! I don't care if you think I'm funny or not.....Look I was also an Admin guy.....I'm not an idiot ! I was a GS14 @ the National Securiity Agency ! I do what I do. It's who I am. IAD.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Obviously given the colossal failure of our economy, our government is incompetent.

If a federally paid employee thinks butt jokes are funny then our tax dollars are desperately mismanaged.

I'm in the private sector. So are my brother's kids (I have no children of my own). I suspect that in the private sector, you'll find that taxpayer funding of federal employees to tell juvenile butt jokes is not considered humor.

Comment

Boss Mann......You are clossiall ass hole ! I don't caee about pollitics ... I served this country when called....and continued to serve for served for 35 years...went to countries that I had to go to for National Secuirity.. So ass holes like you coulld live in peace... For I'm sure you never gave up anything for this country !!! IAD.
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Get over it IAD

You never grew up. You served only because you were immature.

Even your butt jokes are political. What has that got to do with AL?

Comment

Boss man....Your a tipilcle bottom feeder.... You wait for everyone else to fight for your rights !! And run and hide when you have to give your life for it ! would you give up your life for what you believe in ? IAD. I Did and my Fathers Did !!
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

No soldier should fight, or demand rights to fight, for an unjust war, and an administration based on lies.

No child should die in far lands, because of the political demands of the US.

I live my life to fight for freedom and justice. But that means freedom and Justice based on the principles that created this country: Equality and freedom for all.

I see you are in Virginia, and I assume in the WADC area. I see you a political animal, where a mere butt joke brings out your politics.

You are the corrupt core of the nation. And I resent every taxpayer dollar I have to pay, and I do pay, to support your broken cause. I fully resent every dollar I pay for you, and for your role in killing innocent children in foreign countries.

Taxpayer dollars for dead babies. Is that what you live for?

BTW - I don't hide. As you've obviously noticed.

Comment

I don't live in Va........but my father is barried at Arlington National Cementry ......
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

My apology. I meant Maryland.

Here in the west, we find the eastern states so small its easy to mistake them. I remember as a child you could drive to 12 states in a day. You can't do that in the west. You've probably never been west of West Virginia, have you...

It's a total mistake to equate just wars with unjust wars. My Grandfather fought in WWII, but got buried only this year in LA. A bit surprising since I'm nearly 50 and his wife (my grandmother) after 77 years of marriage is doing quite well and expected to live, well, indefinitely...

Comment

It's oviuos ,,,,,,,,you can't confurm that you ever did anything to protect your country..... so your sucking from this country tit.....You should thank us soldiers that made this possible.! IAD.
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X