Thought for the Day.......( Thursday )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss Mann.....You are loss cause ! You are unreasonable, and if you like it or not Govt. employees are a important part of this nation. Your unreasonable views are the reason this country is so messed up. Your radical views are ridiculas, and will do nothing to bring this country together. IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Peace everyone!!

Back to the original topic!!! (The thought of the day). Thanks IAD for once again putting a smile on my face. Life is to short to not take the time and laugh about something stupid!!

Come on guys. We are one community and fighting one disease!!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Government employees are the ones who are unemployable in the private sector.

It's bizarre that we, as business people, have to pay for unprofessional behavior.

No one, in the private sector, tolerates butt jokes. It's totally unprofessional. It's the realm of 12 year olds.

It Rankles me to have to pay taxpayer dollars to government officials who have a lower maturity than a 12 year old.

Also, as a side note, I prefer government officials that can spell correctly and use proper grammar.

Comment

[I] Boss Mann.....you are the biggest asshole...I have ever met ! Congressmen and women are Govt. Employees, the President is a govt. Empyloee..... You think that Govt. Employees don't have any Education........We have Lawyers at Justice Det., Our S Court Justices are'nt stupid. You think that Govt. employees don't need to have any qualifications for their jobs ! You are such an asshole......I don't even want to talk to your prejudice ass. IAD. /I]
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

(shhhh....maybe they've fallen asleep)
            sigpic

Comment

(or sitting in the corner quitely upset at each other...
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Sorry fellow MWO members......this message was'nt intended to turn out the way it did. For this I really am sorry. IAD. ( When somebody wants to personelly insult me, well......again I'm sorry IAD )
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD, I am sorry that you were the brunt of that unfortunate and uncalled for, vicious attack.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

That thread made me want to drink. And it's only 9:30 in the morning here. What a downer.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X