Just a few small changes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what I'm doing about tomorrow, but at least I've had today.

AMEN SISTER STAY STRONG AND THINK POSITIVE
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

CS,
      So I need to work on the truth and honesty piece and how it threads into those other issues, including AL.
      Yes, that's an issue for me as well. I'm not as far along that road as you are. I still can't talk openly with my husband about this. He has told me that he can't tolerate my drinking. We have that much. But I don't feel I can share with him about the efforts I am making. He doesn't know about MWO, for instance.

I don't know what I'm doing about tomorrow, but at least I've had today.
      That is SO, SO true for me as well! Let's hope we have another "today" today like we had yesterday! I know that sounds silly, but hopefully it made some sense to you!
      Thank you for sharing this.

I have always had the same screen name, but I have not been successful with my battle with AL.
      You haven't been unsuccessful, unless you've given up. And you haven't!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill,
        Good morning! I didn't share with my hubby for a long time either. I knew that I felt I had to at least communicate with him, several yrs ago, that I was doing SOMETHING. Initially I just told him that I had found a program online, which included vitamins etc. Some people don't tell spouses at all. But I know for me/us, we are in better sync and more successful with our relationship and life if we communicate. That has been lacking for us in recent months, and I know that is part of the problem. As I said yesterday about the Oprah week (weight [or body issues], health, spirituality, money and sex) -- they are ALL connected.

More later. I feel good today -- not "oh god how long till I can nap." Thanks for your post!

Comment

Working...
        X