Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Good morning troopers...

Not in work today thankfully. Still no decision on my future from the powers that be...but they say they will discuss my situation today...
    So, I guess they will say something like...Do we need startingover to come in every day and sit and surf the internet all day? And then they other one will say thats a big decision...we better park it for now....
    Jeeze, what a bunch of numpties....
    Anyhow, not gonna let it get me down, not in there today, so I am going to do some thinking and research about where I go next with this life....exciting huh?

Cy, I hope your man flu is on the way out now...I now how rough that can be...

Have a magical, sober, inspirational day everyone...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 9th January

Good morning Trooper's, and good morning to you Starter's.....Anyone know what the date is today, my watch seems to have stopped................

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Everyone. Hope you all have a stunning day. Guitarista. Have you considered looking at the top of the post
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Thanks Johnny, and G'day. Everybody.............Today, our good friend Startingover, is 6 months af.
        Well done Starter's!...you're the best!.......Gxx.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Aww, thank you Greg...I am a happy bunny sitting here...glowing with pride x

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Good morning Johnny, hope your meeting with your boss wasnt too bad yest...

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hey Starting. Sorsy, totally missed it. Very well done and contraz for 6months AF. That is absolutely amazing!!!

The meeting went alright thanks. He was just trying to get some follow up on what's going on. My colleague made some stupid jokes about retrenchments and I couldn't think of a good reason why our boss wanted to see us (he's still onholiday.) So all well. thanks for asking.

Here's to the next 6 months. (Damn. can't wait to get there myself. a long uphill struggle ahead.)
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo! hoooo!

i AM SO VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU!

That is awesome - and what a bloody GREAT day for you not to have to be at your boring awful "numpty-filled" (love that word) work! Shit hot, Starts!

Hi Johnny - gerreat to see you here! And gat, my friend - AWESOME to see you and thanks for the inside on starters!

I have just got home from day one at new job (maitre D'). Fucking full-on, I swear it will be a miracle to sort that place to my liking (LOL - It is acutally my FIRST TIME EVER, at the tender age of 40, doing such a job) - Gosh by the time I am 50 I shall be flying jet aircraft, who knows....stumbled into a journalist's job at 30, so anything seems to be possible for we sober alks.

Cy - hope you feeling better matey, and thanks for looking up my new place of work - that was really cool of you ay x WISH - hope you still feeling top of the trees, hon you so deserve it.

Great to get home after full day and half night slog and see the thread and know I am part of it!

Blessings all x
                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi everyone I can't sleep. I slept a lot today and am just watching tv and chilling out.

I am in a bad sleep pattern right now.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Will check in later

Hey Start- congrats on your 6 months af. I am so proud of you
                  __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hiya NowandZen - good to see you. I have found MWO a huge help in my sleepless wee hours....living down here at the bottom of the world, it was initially an excellent way to get to know so mnay of the members here. The crap sleep passes, darl - clarity does return!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Helllooooo Kap, and NZ, and all to come. Great to see you as always Kap. Your day sounds wild! I'm sure you'll be keeping those diner's on their toes! NZ. damn about sleep pattern's. I'm sure you've got a plan to somehow get yourself back in 'sync'?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hiay Ones = good to see you, and your NOT so svelte bum!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

LOL!! And what an easy target it would be to be aimed AT?! Darling - I am sure your wee bum is perfect - implants surely would be OUT OF THE FINANCIAL QUESTION for that mother of a bot!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Morning Oner's..... Great photo, didn't know you were so....ermmm......buxom. Keep gettin' those chipper's in!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Lots of chocolates and cake.... you'll get there in no time!! (at least that's what my wife recommends.)
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X