Army Thread 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

one2many;514579 wrote: Yip, I agree Mr G and Kapo, she is one in a million!
    Jeeze Louise, I wasnt expecting this when I logged on this morning...you lot mean so much to me!:h

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Thanks for that, Liz - I thought you had an Alex - yep I have Jacob (the Liberator of Santas!), he is 18, Jordan is 15 - he is home tomorrow for a wee holiday, and my daughter Mary Rose will be 11 on 21st Jan - who knows perhaps Hag Helen will generously allow me another HUGE half hour with her (!)
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Thanks Mr. G, Im going to do it this time with all your help. If I feel like caving im going to come back and read this mornings good wishes and get fired up again!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Ones - the cover reads it is a film BY Richard E Grant, starring Gabriel Byrne, Emily Watson, Julie Walters, Nicholas Hoult and Miranda Richardson

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

[QUOTE=kaponium;514585]Thanks for that, Liz - I thought you had an Alex - yep I have Jacob (the Liberator of Santas!), he is 18, Jordan is 15 - he is home tomorrow for a wee holiday, and my daughter Mary Rose will be 11 on 21st Jan - who knows perhaps Hag Helen will generously allow me another HUGE half hour with her (!)[/QUOTE

I hope so , Grace will be 4 on jan 21st as well, Alex is the 7 yr old.

When will you know if you can see her?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

limers;514586 wrote: Thanks Mr. G, Im going to do it this time with all your help. If I feel like caving im going to come back and read this mornings good wishes and get fired up again!
              Limers - you are right on the money there! Also, PM some people or something - I had a REALLY bad 3 hour or so craving from about 5pm yesterday, and I just jumped right on here and talked about it - shit it helped, or else I am SURE I would be still drinking right now.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

this place is great and ive been here nearly 2 yrs, if I dont make it work for me soon I will pass the point where it can help, its now or never!

Im glad you didnt cave Kap.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Limer's... As you know, there are just absolutely no negatives about being af. It's all win, win,....and win.......and more winning....etc....no downside....just all up, and positives, AND, it gets better and better, a bit bumpy at times, but you know all that............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

and wot a lovely ass it is Oney...

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Same here re MWO saving my fat and often sorry arse! Especially the Army...

I am just at the point in the movie here the kid has gone to the doctors to talk about his dad....Honestly, guys, I thought it was a comedy, I had no idea it was about this poor kid's journey with his alcholic dad. The dad has just started antabuse, but I will say no more as One's and perhaps some of you others may want to watch it!

As far as Helen goes - have not heard a peep from her - emailed her several times, she will probably reply on the 19th or 20th, the venemous tramp! Not to worry - I know that in God's time, with my ongoing sobriety, Mare will be a-knocking at my door of her own accord....in the past, friends used to tell me just that, but I could NEVER accept it - however, it kept me drunk, which got me far worse places than nowhere!

Our kids are SOOOOO very fucking precious, the young man on the movie, well, my wee heart is bleeding for him

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Im going to find out Mr. G...I cant wait ..IM READY NOW~

gROUP HUG?? LOL!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi everyone,
                          Haven't been around much since New Years. Ended up down in my mum's again as she is not well and was helping to keep an eye on her. Was meant to get back home Tuesday night so the kids could go back to school and they ended up with stomach bugs so only back here late last night, never rains but it pours.
                          Hope all are well.
                          Happy Birthday Sweet
                          Congrats Limers on the AF date, has kept me encouraged as I have to be honest I have been waivering a bit lately. Have sent you a pm

xx
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

kAP, NOONE CAN EVER REPLACE YOU NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY, SHE KNOWS YOU ARE THEIR WAITING FOR HER AND IM SURE THATS VERY CONSOLEING FOR HER. iN THE MEAN TIME i THINK YOUR DOING THE RIGHT THING BY HER , TOLERATING THE OLE WHORE AND KEEPING IT CALM COS IF IT WAS WAR BETWeEN YOU , mARY rOSE WOULD SUFFER THE MOST. You are doing the best with what youve got right now and i admire you so very much for that. Sorry about the caps!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Limer's. I of course wish you success a.s.a.p. but also, i've found it helps me if i'm careful not to put too much pressure on myself as well.....does that make sense? I suppose we use whatever mental tricks/techniques that work for us personally, to get us through.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Morning Bandit.....

Comment

Working...
                                X