X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Day 142?! Let me just recalculate.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Actually 143. Well done that sounds enormous. I guess looking is right thoug. You are AF now. Just keep track of the months. It's a reason to celebrate after all.!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

good moring Army

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Lila!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Johnny, when I was 18 I nearly moved to Cape Town.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

hi Ltg
              didn't see you around yesterday

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I took a day off...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

why move to Cape Town? I have never been there don't know what's there....

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hey you should have. I only moved here when I was 18. Grew up in Europe. A lovely place to say I tell you!! We could have been neigbours
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

LOL!! My neighbor here in Texas is from Cape town...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Lila::
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Great photo! Did you take it?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

No. Unfortunately not. Just googled it. (Hope that doesn't put me in trouble :P you don't know the one who took it, do you?
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

limers;514581 wrote: Ah Kap, thanks a mill, there are so many reasons I want to succeed but the main one is the negative influence im having on Emma, (11yrold). ... Im teaching her that we cant have a good tme without booze cos every celebration I crack open the champers and its all bullshit.
                                I'm proud of you, Limers! Why don't you consider using the daily AF thread as additional support? It's a big part of my own recovery... I recommend it to anyone here who is working on long-term (forever!) freedom from alcohol...

Comment

Working...
                                X