• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

hi wip!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Lila. Anything else you want to say about Cape Town? (just joking.)
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Looks lovely! I am freezing cold where I am. I would love to get on a plane and get to a sunny beach! Is it warm there?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

yeah. Very warm. Well actually today was a bit cloudy but From Monday onwards 33 C Celsius again , no wind (I thinkg that's 91,4 Farenheit?!)

You really should come and check it out!!
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Good day Army
            Wow, very busy thread today. I am still a bit sick to my stomach and tired from the Chantix. I do not want to stop taking it though. Had a Huge fight with the boss. Don't know if I still have a job.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I miss going to the ocean!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Sea!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi L,
                  How are you doing?
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Sea ... That's awful hun, your boss really does sound like a super bitch.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Pretty good here, thanks.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Sea. Well hope it's gonna sort itself out. Thought I was in a predicament with my boss myself yesterday. But went all well in the end. You really think it's that bad?!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Sea, how do things look for that other job?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

yeah Looking. It is actually so sick how used you get to the ocean when you live there. It should be cherished everyday!!
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Wow, Sea, I'm sorry to hear that... it sounds scary. When will you find out whether or not you have lost your job? How are you feeling about it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Sorry guys. Out of here for the day. See you all back bright and breezy on Monday. Hope you all have a stunning weekend. Got Mom in Law over for the weekend so hectic one ahead :P hope I'll get some time for the good ol couch and TV with all the chatting.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X