Army Thread 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Was there a 9 months thread yesterday for Best?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I have allone powder, a non-soy kudzu, and I have Lglut.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

All good stuff :h
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Yes, great when one actually takes it!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Lila;514808 wrote: Yes. Today I will take supplements. Part of the plan is 'fessing up, huh?
            Absolutely! Good for you..

LTG: the smoker is fabulous! I put some slices of already baked ham in there, a few days ago; the ham was good anyway, but the additional smoking made it extraordinary.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I have to go back and find your link to it...LOL!! I am thinking smoked salmon on a bagel
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

O2M, are you eating well today?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Everybody!
                  I missed everyone so much...my office is busier than busy trying to catch up from being away. Hubby is spending a lot of time on the internet in the evenings now looking for Real Estate in Florida. He wants to move back there! I have mixed feelings...I would rather go to Atlanta. We need a good talk to iron out our possible plans of attack.
                  Oney, Lofty goals you have for that ass!
                  Sea, Chantix made me sick, anxious and tired....I quit after 2 weeks because I didn't like feeling the way I did. Many find success with it so keep on it if you can and maybe the feelings will subside. I don't do well with prescriptions, generally. Good luck with the boss; maybe you should inform her about the Chantix?
                  LTG, How is your medical saga going? Have you gotten any answers?
                  I hit 5 months on Monday....hard to believe that much time has gone by!
                  We have more snowfall and it is beautiful. The one thing I would miss by leaving here is the climate.
                  Limers, Best to you this weekend staying AF.
                  Love to all, Krigs
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I really wanted beer last night while watching the national championship college game last night! My Gators prevailed as winners!!! Yeah team!!!!!! I drank tons of water and some coffee to get me through. I guess just having something to drink was enough. Under past circumstances I would have put away tons of beer. K
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Kriger!!!!!!
                      So good to have you back :h If you move to FL, atleast you'll be closer to the babies.
                      I found out I have diabetic neuropathy, not PAD or PVD. Doc put me on Lyrica for pain and Katrina sent me some cream for my birthday.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Good for you, O2M!!!

Kriger, watching football is so rough on me. I am thinking tons of limeaide for the Super Bowl this year.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Are you relieved to know what's going on? Is that condition serious?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Krigs, good for you and YEA GATORS!!! Where in Florida is your husband thinking of moving?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

He wants to go back to Palm Beach County but I don't.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

We met there, got married there and had both kids there, but you really can't "go back". I want something new if we move....does that make sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X