• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Thanks, Evie. I do have some grapes in the fridge
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Are you all at work? The US people? I am looking for a job, so I am just here, feeling a bit lost....and lazy...

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

LookingToGrow;515008 wrote: Evielou, how are the property taxes out there? I am looking in the Cocoa Beach area.
        We pay over $8,000 a year with our homestead exemption...Cheaper than my horse farm in NY...But can't say that $8,000 is cheap ??

We go to Dayton alot for GEM CLUB meetings ...I think that there are good values on houses in that area.Love Ormond Beach...just north of Daytona...thrift store HEAVEN.
        If you find something that you want me to check out, let me know.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I am a stay at home Grandma...LOL!!
          I am planning to start a home based business this year though.
          What type of work are you looking for?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

hi Evie!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

me...something that I can do while the kids are at school. Not anything too careerish right now.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Oh Lila, I know that lost and lazy feeling...I have just been made redundant, and I have to be very careful now, not to let myself get down, it will be harder when I finish work properly but I am determined to get myself into a good routine....and stick to it...
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

What kind of homebased business?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Starts, are you looking for work?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Lila;515026 wrote: hi Evie!
                      Hi there my pal...
                      Been thinking of you..
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I could be totally cleaning the house right now, organizing, but just don't feel like it.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

hi Evie! I love this thread! Nice to see you here!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Evie.Lou;515024 wrote: We pay over $8,000 a year with our homestead exemption...Cheaper than my horse farm in NY...But can't say that $8,000 is cheap ??

We go to Dayton alot for GEM CLUB meetings ...I think that there are good values on houses in that area.Love Ormond Beach...just north of Daytona...thrift store HEAVEN.
                            If you find something that you want me to check out, let me know.
                            Thanks! I am finding alot in the Cocoa Beach area. Try to look where there is alot of gov. and military posts. And near the ocean!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

well, I am going to go work out! Bye all!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi to All,
                                Lila, I haven't had a chance to get to know you yet....happy to have you here with us!
                                Starts, You old devil you....Good Job on the 6 Months!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are feeling great tdy!
                                Evie, Who knows, you may have three of us moving down near you in the near future....WIP, LTG and me. What fun we would have!!
                                Be, Sorry about your lapse....any idea what was your trigger. Keep up with the water.
                                Wishy, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Being sick can sure get a person "down".
                                LTG, You are having fun with your maps, aren't you? I am a map person myself....I could look at them for hours and I did so while I was at my Mom's trying to get my bearings as to where I was in relation to other cities nearby.
                                Oney, I bet Alfie looks precious!
                                Krigs
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X