Army Thread 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Lila;515030 wrote: Starts, are you looking for work?
    Not yet, the last two years have been hell and I want to take some time out. I would like to do some volutary work and study some more. I need a new direction in my life if I dont want to end up how I was....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

LookingToGrow;515034 wrote: Thanks! I am finding alot in the Cocoa Beach area. Try to look where there is alot of gov. and military posts. And near the ocean!
      We have friends near CO CO but the FLOODS turned me so off from that area...it was unbelievable...

LOTS of cheap houses and I think that I know why.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Bye, Lila. Catch ya later, alligator!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

startingover;515038 wrote: Not yet, the last two years have been hell and I want to take some time out. I would like to do some volutary work and study some more. I need a new direction in my life if I dont want to end up how I was....
          Starts, if you sent me your birth data i will see what you are gifted with at the soul level...if your into that sorta thing??

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Evie,
            Was it the whole Cocoa area...Merritt Island, Titusville, etc?
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Kriger!
              Yes, looking at maps and searching realtor.com and usajobs.gov. Florida looks pretty affordable for us.
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

kriger;515037 wrote: Hi to All,
                Lila, I haven't had a chance to get to know you yet....happy to have you here with us!
                Starts, You old devil you....Good Job on the 6 Months!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are feeling great tdy!
                Evie, Who knows, you may have three of us moving down near you in the near future....WIP, LTG and me. What fun we would have!!
                Be, Sorry about your lapse....any idea what was your trigger. Keep up with the water.
                Wishy, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Being sick can sure get a person "down".
                LTG, You are having fun with your maps, aren't you? I am a map person myself....I could look at them for hours and I did so while I was at my Mom's trying to get my bearings as to where I was in relation to other cities nearby.
                Oney, I bet Alfie looks precious!
                Krigs
                I am hoping to go to the MT. Dora Reningers ANTIQUE EXTRAVAGANZA next weekend...We could all have a BLAST ...spend money but no BOOZE INVOLVED

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Some parts of Florida are affordable but stay away from Palm Beach County, Miami and Naples....they are pretty pricey (although that has changed as of late).

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

kriger;515043 wrote: Evie,
                    And Melbourne.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Oh Evie, I was in Mt Dora last week....what a shame we couldn't get together....for sure next time I come down!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

LookingToGrow;514741 wrote: LOL!! My neighbor here in Texas is from Cape town...LOL!!
                        Look- my eyes opened like saucers when I read this post. I have a friend from Cape Town who I met in New Orleans and now lives in Texas after the storm (in your area) Her name wouldn't be Glennis would it??
                        __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

oney, when in Feb? I'm the 15th.

Kriger, here's my trigger...https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...rts-29843.html

I can't resist antiques. I don't even go in the stores right now. Trying to pay off a credit card!
                          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

kriger;515043 wrote: Evie,
                            It was mostly south of CO CO but I can see the area as being alittle scary. If you look at Florida and see St. Aug....we are in the DIP..not proned to hurricanes
                            The whole town is waiting to see if i put up our property.The closer 2012 gets the more I am asked.
                            I did a radio show for predictions of 2009 and it was the most asked question

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

nowandzen11;515053 wrote: Look- my eyes opened like saucers when I read this post. I have a friend from Cape Town who I met in New Orleans and now lives in Texas after the storm (in your area) Her name wouldn't be Glennis would it??
                              That is so funny. That's not her name but she alot of family here also. I'll ask her. And she knows about this site too.
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Evie.Lou;515057 wrote: It was mostly south of CO CO but I can see the area as being alittle scary. If you look at Florida and see St. Aug....we are in the DIP..not proned to hurricanes
                                The whole town is waiting to see if i put up our property.The closer 2012 gets the more I am asked.
                                I did a radio show for predictions of 2009 and it was the most asked question
                                Did you enjoy doing the show?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X