• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Ugh, 12 hour shift. Good luck, kap!
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Itchiness? I use a very very tiny amount of laundry soap, and NOT a stinky scented brand. I have a front load washer, and then I rinse again. Keeps the excema away, which I have. I can feel soap if the clothes are not rinsed enough? Or the winter is making your skin dry, and you need lotion...

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi all, i've had a very relaxing night of nothingness!! Yay for me!! Just checked my bank account online and i haven't been paid this week plus the bank are charging me ?30 for being overdrawn. Will call them in the morning just to check on it. Plus will be speaking with my boss re being paid.

Oney .... Alfie and the kiddies are so very cute

Kapo ... 12 hour shift really sucks. I've done that type of work in the past and it's so tiring. Hope it flies by for you hun x

Hi to everyone else x

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Wish! Glad you are relaxing :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

kids are lovely Oney..really cute.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

im going to wach bb now, see yall in a while.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

one2many;515246 wrote: Thats wank Wishy.....So infuriating when that happens.
                Yer it is annoying but i'm not gonna let it get me down.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I'm watching BB. What an earth are they meant to be doing? Haven't really watched it much.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Anyone who needs a laugh, go read the country music song title thread. It's insane...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Wishy - just LOVE that attitude! When I think of all those little "ants" that I used to let get to me.... dam - it used to be ANY excuse for a drink, and if I couldn't find one, the next best idea would be to TOTALLY pick on my current (poor bastard) nearest and desrest at the time! GOOD FOR YOU! Thing is, these things DO get resolved, and a light "wishy" attitude is the WAY TO GO!!

Well, I just rang work, don't have to start until 3pm YAY!!!!! Thought it was 11 ish, but glad I rung and checked!

Vea just rung, he is so very encouraging and supportive! Just as bloody well LOL!

Itchy boobs - ohhhh yeahh --- I am on day 2 of period - DAM I HATE the first 3 days, just about worth going back on depro privera,; no periods, no period symptoms......Ones, hope the extra wash cycle rinse is ALL it takes x
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Thanks for that, LTG - going for a look NOW!
                        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hello Army
                          Just a quick check in before my nap. Yes, I still have a job, but the wench says I am on thin ice. I won't be seeing her tonight or tomorrow anyway, and I have the weekend off. Thank God. I am meeting the woman about the other job on Monday morning. I would like to pick my dog up for the weekend, but we are expecting another snowstorm tomorrow. I am Damn sick of it. Staying on the Chantix; gonna tough it out.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Sea, finding another job should be easy for you if that's what you want. I am sick of winter too. I cannot tell you!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi Sea! So glad you are off this weekend. Best of luck Monday :h
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Yes, they need you more than you need them!

Comment

Working...
                                X