• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

That must be hard.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I am going to spend much time this weekend organizing my house and printing photos. No Hanna this weekend, which really sucks. Katrina will call again tomorrow, so that is good.
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I don't think she's ever drunk AL, just chosen not to.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I am lucky, I have many friends who set excellent examples - whether they drink moderately or abstain completely, I've discovered friends who don't too - they have opened up to me because I have opened up to them about my problem.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I have opened up to 2 neighbors. One had a problem too, the other now goes to church with me from time to time. I really don't have many friends in Texas. I hope we move soon to Florida. It's getting too stressful here with my youngest stepdaughter.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Prob not LTG. Not a massive fan of US football.
              Im off to bed. Take care both and speak tmr. xx
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Take it you've found a church now, LTG?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

cymru;515412 wrote: Prob not LTG. Not a massive fan of US football.
                  Im off to bed. Take care both and speak tmr. xx
                  ??? Nite Cy!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Night Chef KP!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

vlad;515413 wrote: Take it you've found a church now, LTG?
                      Yes, a small neighborhood church.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

That's great! Do you enjoy it there?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I should go now and get some chores done. I'll check back later. Love ya Vlad and glad you are back with us!!! see you soon!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Yes, I enjoy it because it is small and not commercial like.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I'll be back later. I hope your weekend goes well!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Oh had to laugh because hubby's playing world of warcraft and he went in a pub, a co-quester gave him some dodgy drink and he's now drunk, his computer monitor is all blurry and when his character walks, it staggers from side to side! I said, 'It's not like that... you see double, then triple, then quadruple... His character's flirting with a girl (another player from France!). Better put a stop to this!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X