Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 days AF and my beverage of choice is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days AF and my beverage of choice is hot chocolate .

Does anyone have a new beverage of choice ? :thanks:
    AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
    Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Iced green tea with mint! I drink LOTS of it!

Comment

Love iced tea. I drink the decafe!!!

Comment

I love the Polar brand flavored seltzers. To warm me up I drink green tea: I keep a bottle ready in the fridge, so I just have to heat up a cup.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I drink chinese black tea, too much coffee (for me), water - like a lake full each day, and green tea.

I like my bevies hot. I use to drink my AL room temp. Even if it was beer or cider.

I am bored of everything at the moment. Any hot drink suggestions would be awesome. I am not a big chocolate person, or I would drink hot chocolate!

Comment

I just love a cold Coke over ice. I know. Sugar and Caffeine. Empty calories. No nutritional value. Can't I just enjoy a little naughtiness?
            sigpic

Comment

Coke and ice sounds good to me ! Low on regrets to.
              AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
              Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

I've recently gotten into a nice strong cup of English Breakfast Tea in the morning with a tiny bit of milk and sugar. Really warms me up and wakes me up. I'm so tired of coffee.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Drinking lots of hot peppermint tea or green tea with lemon and honey
                  "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

I've always been a gourmet coffee fiend and still am. I'm a starbucks junkie! although I'm not drinking coffee in the afternoons on a regular basis anymore.

and at night my drink of choice is plain carbonated water. how odd for Mr flavorful eh?
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

I have some kefir berries from a friend. They say historically they came originally from the east, or maybe the holy land, anyway some far off place. That's how they get passed around. They are in a jar and you fill the jar with water, a piece of dried fruit and a little sugar. The next day you have an effervescent drink, kind of like a soda, but not so much sugar and the kefer is good for you, probiotics.

I also make ginger ale and I will try some day soon to post the recipe. It's easy to make and it does not need to have too much sugar (or you can make it really sweet). I'd like to try to make some root beer soda, but haven't yet.

Comment

Accountable.....mix pomegrante/blueberry juice from V8 with 7up or sprite. I use diet but the taste is the same. It really is a great combo plus you get vitamins. I do a 1/4 juice-3/4 sprite.

It's great on a warm day too!!
                        "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

To all you tea drinkers too, if you add about 3 tsp of the pom/blueberry juice to your tea also, it makes a great tea without adding the sugar. I like to use straight pom juice too.
                          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Wow oceana, I would love the recipe for ginger ale. I hope you can find time to post it one day.
                            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thanks AKmom! I will try it. I am up for something new.

Comment

Working...
                              X