Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th Jan 2009

Morning Army

Well i'm up early this morning as i have work. Would love to go back to bed as i'm so tired but need money so have to work.

I had a chat with Mum last night about my drinking and she said how nice it is that i'm not drinking. She said that my drinking used to worry her as when i did drink i would drink to oblivion. In the last couple of years i never really looked at it as me having a problem and i would just drink when Cy drunk. Thinking about it i did have a problem. I would drink until i counldn't drink anymore. I haven't drunk now for months and the main reason for that is because i'm supporting Cy, in hope that me not drinking will help with his urges. Also being here has helped me too. I just wanted to share that with you as what mum said last night made me feel good.

Right, i have to get ready for work now as i'm running late (as usual). Hope everyone has a good saturday.

Wishy x x x

early morning,to you wish,support is good,your mother loves you,just didn't know how to say it,without getting tongue lashed,you and cy are wonderful persons,to,stick together,two heads are better then one,hahahaha,take care my dear,tell him you had an affair with gyco this morning,hahahah

Comment

Morning all, hope everyone is well and has a good day x

Comment

Hellooo!

I don't know if I'm part of the army or not but have been following this thread a bit since I've been back.

Hope all is well with everyone else who follow this.

On day 41 and going strong!

Yay! Start a new job on Monday. It's something I've never done so it's going to be quite challenging methinks.

Since I have been sober things just seem to be so much easier. Gains with minimum pains.

x
        Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
        Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Lmao gyco! And thank you.

Morning sweets, how are you today?

Comment

Morning de and well done on day 41. The army is a great place to be and all are welcome. Good to have you here x

Comment

Good morning all.
              Still full of snot, but not too bad this morning. Watched trainspotting last night for the umpteenth time, and even though its 13 years old it still feels fresh too me, and i can relate to lots of it from my younger days.
              Gyco...an online affair ay?? Good work fella!!
              Deil...congrats on day 41. All are welcome in the army and the more people to support eachother the better.
              Morning sweet and all to come. Time for coffee!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning Oney. Im going to be a rock star in my second life. You?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ok new rule, if you are going to say Mum.... you have to list a country of origin... or is that a flowering pland.... changing my name to .... too dense here... brain cell dead... lol
                  Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I've just had the strogest coffee know to man, that's the advantage of working in a resturant, free, fresh coffee!! Not a lot to do in work this morning so taking my time and enjoying all this free coffee. Going to have the baby for a few hours this afternoon. So should have a good time as I so enjoy spending time with her.

Morning oney and cap!!

Oney hope you manage to get some sleep at some point today x

If I could come back as anything in my next life it would be a bird, then I would have the freedom to fly wherever I wanted. As the saying goes "as free as a bird"

Comment

Aloha all! and welcome to you, Delight!

Wish - hope you going well at work, how was it for you with gyco? :H
                      Ones - hope you coping all good today, running on the sleep you aren't gettin much of x
                      Hey Captn and Sweet - hope you both v good!
                      Cy - I AM SURELY a rock star in this life (albeit moonlight as maitre d' at the mo) so what shall me (and gat man) be in OUR next life?!?

Well, I got home from work about 10.45pm - is now 11pm here. Was bloody full-on today, we had the yearly Kumara Race Meet, which actually attracts people from all over the world, including a few not so minor NZ celebs. Had a couple of these (celeb things) waltz into out establishment at 10.10pm, - kitchen closed about 10pm - and they REALLY just ASSUMED that because they are, like, celebs, then we would be at their "beck and call" - well !!!! This alkie watches feck-all NZ tv (or much telly at all, really) and I wouldn't have known WHO they were really, so I did NOT really give a toss, and so one of my first major fun roles as Maitre D' was pointing them to the scummy steak bar down the road, which was still open! :H
                      Anyway, I am feeling EVERY dam second of my 40 years at the mo - been on my feet for FAR too long. Jug is on - cup of tea is happening...

Hope you are all really well, and enjoying your Saturday so far

x Kap
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Good morning!!
                        My first long lie in for well.....ages....delish...
                        kapo, I dont know how you will keep your patience hun...but you gotta :-)
                        Oney, chin up girl, can you leave the babe to wob for a bit so you can have a rest?
                        Wishy, your mum sounds so very special....you are a lucky girlie.
                        Hiya Capt, Sweets, Snotty Cy....the closet rock star!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Starty! Great to see you, so glad you had the luxury of a lie in, you sure deserve it!
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Kapo, not sure I deserve it but it WAS bloody lovely!
                            thank you so much for starting that thread for me yest....was lovely of you to do that x
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi kapo... It's bloody tiring isn't it? Soak your feet in some nice hot water, that always helps.

Morning starts ... Glad you had a lie in as you always seem to be up early. And yes you are right my mum is special.

Comment

Working...
                              X