Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is sobriety..

what is sobriety..
    to me its all parts of life on life's terms..
    you have anger, happy ,sad ,laziness, ups , downs ,twist and turns ..
    and you see life as it really is ..
    your eyes are wide open looking for even more ..
    the explanations to life the whys, hows, whens, wheres.. in the last 14 or so months everything has been thrown at me ..
    but i seen to survive .. i cant explain it .. but there is more to it.. then meets the eye..
    all i can say it has to do with higher power, will power , knowing what i really want in life now..
    here ism ..i still don't have everything i want and more .. but I'm not quiting ..I'm in search of what ever life wants to throw at me again and again ..always trying even harder to get even more of what i want now, work , love , family , Friends.. yes i want it all and more..

this is where ism today ..i always look back to see where i have been and how far i have gotten and looking towards the future ..
    thanks for listening.

rg
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

what is sobriety..

how did you start your journey to become AF?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

what is sobriety..

everyone left me and i try to kill myself .. but it didnt work.. i had an awaking and i saw what everyone was trying to tell me ..and from that day forward i knew what i had to do for myself ..because i knew. no one was going to help me but ME but it a long story and if you want to learn more just keep on reading and learn as much as you are willing to ..

Comment

what is sobriety..

hi T,having a downer day,you are so rt,everything in our lives is lots,we make all bigger then it should bee,but with the wisdom of many,we can provide a comfort,we have an illness,that's all it is,as Ive said to a few lately,T,never forget your the most important thing in your life,you have to sit and evaluate what you think is rt,

Comment

what is sobriety..

hey there gyco sorry to hear.. you are having a downer day buddy .. you know we are always here please vent lets talk about it .. its always better to let it out .. stay strong and think positive

Comment

what is sobriety..

G'day T. Thanks for your post. I relate to it, especially the wanting more, etc.... I'm more and more commited to spending time with family and friends, quality time, now i'm af, and i'm excited, and really going for life, but, at my own pace for now, bit by bit....and that suits me fine....Hope you're well there mate......................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

what is sobriety..

Sobriety to me: is a diamond.

a wonderful precious gem that is the result of tons of pressure and the flames of hell.

as that pressure became too much to bear and I thought i was burning up.... mercifully this gem has appeared.

And I don't want it to ever go away.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

what is sobriety..

It is so good to hear people who have travelled futher down the road, talking in such a positive way about sobriety.

I have just been for a short run. It was so good to feel in tune. I am so tired of my body's toxic plea for help. The heavy, washed out, morning after shuffle.

Comment

Working...
                X