was only sober person last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi peace,congrats,on your evening,beware, it could sneak up easily,i was the same,i could go out for one,freinds never understood,they didnt no what i did at home,i wish you well ,remember ,you only have to think of the day your in gyco

Comment

Isn't it fun to see what idiots people make of themselves when they are shi#(@! faced. Its great to look at things from the other side!
      Makes you want to stay even more sober
      DLW
      Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
      And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
        Today is a Mystery
        Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Peace is great!

Thanks for the post--I can't wait to go out sober again and watch others. Did it over the holidays and it was an eye opener for sure. Was/am I really that bad--'cuz I can't say i am overly fond of the slack-jaw, droop-eyed, goof-ass look, and I am quite certain I probably drool.:H

Comment

hard to admit that we could easily be slack-jawed and goofy at the drop of a hat!!!

thanks for reminding me to stay vigilant!

peace to all...hang in there!

Comment

Peacenik, me too, I am a lone drinker at home. Never when I am out do I take a chance on being "the drunk one" and embarrassing myself. My cat could probably tell stories. Sad, that sounded friggin' sad! Because it is sad! Congrats on day 10, and congrats to all of you racking up the af time. I will report when I have some af time accumulated.
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

suzanna, don't wait to report back, stay and join the count with all us other counters!

Comment

Peacenik,

It is a real eye opener to see other people getting sloshed isn't it? I cringe to think that I was one of those people not long ago.

Keep up the good work. And yes, drink plenty of water, get your exercise, eat well, etc. You will soon feel so good that you will never want to put that poison into your system again.
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
                X