Army Thread 11th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th January

I am very grateful that I chose to be a Nurse, Krigs. Definitely, job security. I feel it was "a calling" as I did not become a Nurse until I was 32 years old, and I can't imagine doing anything else.
    Evie, I was thinking about you. I hope you don't mind, but I kind of consider you a spiritual adviser to me. I had the craziest most intense dream about a week ago. I was not on the Chantix then. Emylee brought home a book about Dream interpretation. I am very interested in the subject. The book said that my dream was a "Spiritual revelation". I was wondering if you have any knowledge on the subject??
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Weather is very much the same as N central FL where Mom lives and Tallahassee. Summer highs in the 90s and winter average lows 40s (that would be night time low). That sounds rather mild to me. Savannah gets more rain than Atlanta so it will be more "green". 5 months of quite warm and humid, I expect.
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Seacailin;516656 wrote: I am very grateful that I chose to be a Nurse, Krigs. Definitely, job security. I feel it was "a calling" as I did not become a Nurse until I was 32 years old, and I can't imagine doing anything else.
        Evie, I was thinking about you. I hope you don't mind, but I kind of consider you a spiritual adviser to me. I had the craziest most intense dream about a week ago. I was not on the Chantix then. Emylee brought home a book about Dream interpretation. I am very interested in the subject. The book said that my dream was a "Spiritual revelation". I was wondering if you have any knowledge on the subject??
        Sweet SEA, i know alittle bit about alot of things...But not alot about anything LOL...
        I have been teaching metaphysics for nearly 30 yrs. I will post a class on dream interruption if i can find a easy one.
        To put it in a nutshell...most dreams are symbolic..symbolism is the language of your higher self. To interrupt your dreams, always start with asking yourself (what was the emotion that I felt)...Fear, love, anger etc.
        Then once you know the emotion, try to look at what is going on in your life that brings up that emotion ???
        that is step one...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Thanks so much Evie. It was an apocalyptic dream. The skies opened up, there was lightening, and flood waters crashing down on me from everywhere, and I was fighting very hard to live. I woke up because I was breathing so heavily. I don't remember feeling any particular emotion at the time, but I have been using the MWO CD's lately, and I definitely feel a strength that I did not feel before.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

i feel HELPLESSNESS as you speak of it...what are you feeling helpless about ??

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Ah, maybe it has something to do with my job. Helpless over the staffing cuts, and the resulting decrease in quality care for the patients.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Wishy has some knowledge in this area too. I find it fascinating; being a follower of Freud in my college days. I believe that there are several of us who would love a thread on this topic. I am definitely in, and I will be doing my research.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Guess not every dream HAS to be about Addiction, ay? That is a relief, I guess.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Makes sense to me...I will look for a short class that I taught and post it...
                    don't read Dream Books..please.they only speak of the authors s.
                    Some people see a horse and think FREEDOM...others see a horse and think FEAR...it is all in your frame of reference...Get it ???

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Ah, got it, and look forward to your post. I am so blessed to have such gifted friends.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

It's posted ...hope it helps

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Thanks Evie
                          I am going to have something very healthy to eat, take my chantix,vits, & supps; check in with my sis & Dad; give the dog a bath; make lasagna and meatballs, etc...I will be back later.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Enjoy your pup, Sea!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Hey guys!
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Hey Vlad!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X