Army Thread 11th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th January

Vlad - my husband does hardware and network support and is addicted to fixing computers. He can spend days on them which really pisses me off as after looking after the kids etc, all week it would be nice to spend sometime doing something else at the weekends!. The kitchen table is full of stuff at the minute, as is our bedroom, hotpress and he even has a computer in the landing! - he hasn't invaded the attic yet as we have no proper flooring there yet. It's really getting me down though so he has promised to get the flooring in the attic done so at least it can all go up there, I could live with that. He is also a hoarder and collects model aircraft and medieval stuff, he has a suit of amour, swords and various other bits and pieces he leaves lying about! - he was in Braveheart and King Arthur so that will give you an idea of the type of stuff I am talking about!
    Goonight again this time!
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Thanks Vlad x

Cy we would never get to bed if i did!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Nite Bandy! Hubby's latest hobby is World of Warcraft at the mo! He's on the computer next to me, hah!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Thanks WIP - I may pm you about that tomorrow.
          Right, I am defo going to bed now!
          xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Maybe we need a thread for MWOers whose hubbies have computer crap all over the house! My hubby does his IT work at work, but my computer room I am in right now has 2 old monitors, an extra printer, boxes of cables...YUCK!!!! And HE never works in here!

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

I need to go to bed too. Waiting for hubbo.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Waiting.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

one2many;517251 wrote: Nite banders.

Valdders, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find God again?
                  My parents took me to church when I was a kid, at the age of 10 I was told by a Sunday School teacher that if I wanted to know for sure I would go to heaven when I died, I had to have a relationship with Christ and ask Him into my life. I didn't take it on board then but it stuck in the back of my mind. By pure God-incidence, when was 19, was reminded about it again by a fellow student at Uni and instantly just saw what I'd become. I was into death-metal, satanism and loved being drunk. I decided I needed to change and remembered that point in time when I was 10 years old. I knew I needed to say sorry for my sins and ask Jesus into my life.

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Oh and I had OCD!

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

I'm off to bed now with my orange face. Mum said i should wash my face as i look like i've been tangoed!!

Sweet dreams all x x

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Nite Wish!

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Im off to bed all.
                          Nos Da xx
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                          X