ITS A BLEEDIN MIRACLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS A BLEEDIN MIRACLE

For the past 4 years now I have been trying to find my Son Ryan, he is in the Houston Texas area.
    He and his Mother moved and she said she would call with the new Telephone number.
    Well a month went by and I had still not heard anything.
    Then I had to move for my job to Missoula.
    I saw where this find a person site had a special for $1.99 for 24 hours and you had to cancel or you would be charged $39.99 for a month.
    I of course called and cancelled, but that did not stop them charging my account the $39.99 PLUS there was a opt out site I didn't see that also charged my account $29.99.Because at the time this happened I didn't have enough funds to cover these charges so my bank hit me with two $35.00 NSF fees
    I called these companies got the run around for a month, called my bank and didn't think that I was going to get this resolved.
    I hadn't checked my account since the middle of December as I knew I was in the red. I just checked it. The bank was able to get the two charges back and they waived the fees for the NSF.
    So I now have $46.86 in my account. I went and got enough groceries for the week (I hit the reduced shelves) and I splurged and bought a bar of Cadburys chocolate (Fruit & Nut) as a belated birthday present to myself ( besides smoking my other vice is Chocolate. Don't you know all alcoholics have a sweet tooth?)
    So like I said "It's a bleedin miracle" :H
    P.S. I still have not found Ryan.:upset:
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

ITS A BLEEDIN MIRACLE

My hurt hurts that you can't find your son. I can't imagine it at all.
    Is there anything you can do?

Comment

ITS A BLEEDIN MIRACLE

If you dont find him Sean , one day he will find you. What age is he?

Comment

ITS A BLEEDIN MIRACLE

Sean, at least you have money to eat now..
        What will you do next for your search?
        I really feel for you here, I lost touch with my dad when I was young too
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ITS A BLEEDIN MIRACLE

Sean, glad you can eat! Keep searching for Ryan :h Saying prayers for you and he :lilangel:
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
          X