Army Thread 13th January 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea is seeking the highest of attention. However, her doc is an ass. Working with her by phone to seek best attention. Sometimes meds just don't mix. That is the case here... It was the Chantix talking earlier, not Sea!!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi LTG,
      I agree, I do admit I do not know Sea very well, but from what I do know of her she does not seem like an attention seeker at all, far from it, she seems like a very hard working woman and very generally pleasant and cheery person, like many of us, doing the best we can in sometimes difficult circumstances. She always shows such strength in her posts. She only posted the other day about the new work opportunity she was looking at, the management position, although I know she was upset over her dog and having the dog to go back to her ex, I have to admit I would find that difficult myself. Thats why it seems so out of place to see her post today but at the same time she did report feeling not well on Chantix and was worried about doing the double dose so if it is that caused it then best be aware. Gosh, I hope she feels better tomorrow
      xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Bandit, it was the med posting, not her!! I know that from research, and speaking with Sea!! I think she is realizing that, but it takes time for meds to go away. It was the med posting earlier not, her. I know that from speaking to her. She needs friends and support, that's all. All we all need, aye?
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

It does sound like it LTG, does not sound like at all the Sea I have seen lately from her posts.
          Gosh, isn't it frightening what things can do to you and you are taking them to help?
          Anyway, just sent you a pm to say thank you.. you were possibly a lifesaver today, quite literally, well done girl!
          I am off to bed, although finding it very diffic to sleep, hubby is snoring like hell but we have both got to be up in less than 3 hours so have to get some shut eye!!
          Talk tomorrow
          xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Night y'all but will still be checking often...very often!!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi All,

just logged on and read of previous posts, I feel terrible about what Sea is going through, hope she knows that each and everyone of us is wishing her well, I dont know her well enought to pm her, and dont want to bother her. But Sea, I wish you loads of love and care,

LTG, you are a wonderful friend, and everyone who has posted, you guys should all be very proud to be able to try and help a friend in need, it reiterates what a genuine caring bunch you are. Despite witnessing the horrible reality of what our troubles can do to us , I am really glad to be a small part of this group,

how is everyone else getting along?

N
              Live your life in such a way that
              when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
              Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Working...
              X