day 6 and ok!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 6 and ok!!

hey guys just wanted to say hi and im on day 6 now and feel great!!
    been knitting for my kids and they love to watch it grow and grow with every hour that i do!!
    feeling rather pleased wiv myself but could only do it with reading all these inspiring posts from u guys. just wanna say big thank you to all.
    lv sweetlips!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    :thanks:

day 6 and ok!!

Bloody good for you, sweetlips! It just keeps getting better, believe me. Keep hanging round - it is great to have you here as part of the inspirational sober MWO community x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

day 6 and ok!!

Well done sweets!!!!!!!! 6 days is amazing. 1 more day and you got the 1st week in the sack!!! Come join us on the ODAT (one day at a time) thread in the Just starting out section as well!! Great encouragement.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

day 6 and ok!!

way to go!

I bet your kids love watching you work while sober and attentive. Is it time to give them their own set of knitting needles?

Comment

Working...
        X