Rj!!!! Chat Stinks!!!! Too Slow~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Hi, happy.

Yep, I agree. Working on it, promise!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Happy camper

I STRONGLY disagree!!!

I have found "Chat" to be one of the most fun aspects of this new site. It's snappy, speedy and very user-friendly. I love it.

Tawny

Comment

I thought it worked pretty good.. but I'm no speed demon On the keyboard!
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Chat

Ya think? Happy?

I thought it worked great.

What part is slow for you?

Comment

Huh?

Chat is SLOW!!! Irritating enough to make me want to drink! PLEASE FIX this or give us our old chat back! So frustrating!!!!

Comment

I think its fine
              LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.........
              IT CANT GET ANY WORSE.............

Comment

I have no idea why it is better for some than others, but when I type something and hit enter, it takes at least a minute for it to pop up, or sometimes it doesn't show at all. Sometimes it freezes up altogether and I have to reboot and last night I couldn't get back on at all.
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Happy

You need to look at your Internet Options/Security & maybe free them up. You may also have to disable cookies & clear them out of your system. If you know this already-- sorry. Your system must be blocking this.

NO NO Wait -- OH -- OK -- you may have WORMS galore or some Trojan horses have invaded and grabbed your pc for their own use. (It is very common in this area) -- in which case you have to take your PC or laptop into a service place & get it cleaned out. Then reset your security options. YES -- I bet you are full of worms or have been hijaccked and I am not joking!! . This has happened to us several times. You may need to purchase some new security programs. Go t o local fix-it place.

HEY -- LUV U ---

ANd or someone/thing is tapping into your chat connection...again ... not uncommom in the good ol US of A

Comment

Yeah, Happy, this sounds majorly wrong. My chat is a teeny bit slower than before, but NOTHING like you describe!!! Ouch, that would be frustrating!!!
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Chat was very fast tonight, I guess it's all fixed up now.
                      Meow-Meow
                      MonaKitty

Comment

Hi all,

I can attest to what happy says - there have been times when I have just given up on chat. Seems to be worse at certain times. Also, last night the system froze and I could not get on at all - the server refused my connection!

These issues will all get straightened out, I am sure. Those of us who use chat on fairly regular basis have ALL noticed how slow the system is during certain times. So, if you get on and it should happen to you - just remember that it being fixed.

Take care,

Pansy

Comment

Conversion

No one is more frustrated than me, I assure you. This affects the entire website, not just the message board/chat, so we can't even get folks to our home page when it happens.

The server move was assigned yesterday and once it's done we should enjoy increased speed and stability. Ironically, I'd asked tech if we should bump up (to a dedicated server for you geeks) before the migration and they said it wasn't necessary. Hindsight...

RJ
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                          X