I'm Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Sorry

I am very sorry for upseting many of you. I don't know what came over me. I will call my Doctor today. Maybe it is the Chantix. Shit, scared myself. I will be ok. Guess I'll have to get a new plan for getting off of the smokes. Thank you all for your concern. I really do love you guys.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

I'm Sorry

glad your ok dear.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm Sorry

Thanks Det. Guess Chantix is not for everyone.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm Sorry

Hi Sea,

Really great to see you back on here, you were missed and have nothing to apologise for. I'm sure you were scared, but underneath all that you somehow had the sense and wisdom to share it.

im really trying the "positive thing" these few days, (so in no way do i mean wonderful what you had to go through) but wonderful for you to see how many lives you touch in your presence and posts here, and encouraging to see so many caring people.

No mistakes, just lessons we learn from,

I do hope you feeling better, N x
        Live your life in such a way that
        when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
        Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea, we love you and want the best for you and keep well away from that chantex shite!!!That stuff should be banned!!
          Talk to you later, got to kick the kids out of bed! lol!

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea, I am sorry to hear you having a rough time -- hang in there friend!
            I am in the same boat as you at the mo, in fact I even spoke to my Doc about Chantrix but it's not available here, thank goodness. She has put me on Zyban and I took my first tablet this morning -- I will quit the twaks, i will quit the twaks!!
            I have heard great things about Zyban, my Mum and many of my friends have used it with great sucess. I don't know if it's available there -- should be. Let me know if want more info... us twackers have to help each other.

Love Dee
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I'm Sorry

Seabers,
              No need for apologies at all. You did exactly the right thing coming here, it was brave of you to share your feelings. We love you and want to support you any way we can.
              Do as all these good people say and flush it!
              See you later x
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm Sorry

Hi Sea
                Sooo glad you are okay. You had us all worried there. Have you stopped taking the chantix? You should. We all know smoking is not good for us but is it worth risking your life to give it up. I took it as well with no bad side effects but even on the lowest dose I could tell it was working on my brain and I was too scared to go up to the double dose due to all the bad press etc. Chuck it out I reckon.
                BH

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea - Like everyone here, I too am just incredibly relieved to hear you are ok. Yes - chuck that SHIT CHANTIX OUT PRONTO!! And just know that you did the RIGHT thing by getting on here and letting us know where you are at - your crisis will be an inspiration to many that it is OK to reach out and say "shit - I feel BAD - HELP!"" i admire your courage hon x x x x
                  *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I'm Sorry

Love you so much my dear sea hope you are ok thinking of you all the time:l
                    Love forever Cap

Comment

I'm Sorry

Im still living on the boat and rowing to the club every day for a toilet break shower and shave and have the car to get to work in contact with jacky and lucy but deep down i want lucy but me and jacky are over!!!!!!!! i lay here like other crusty salts and old buggers resenting our relationships and thinkinging its over!!! love Cap!!! But it aint !!!!! the real thing Im thinking is I mite be GAY been thinking this for a long time!!!!

Comment

I'm Sorry

Ditto the above...
                        Glad you're OK Sea.

Comment

I'm Sorry

[QUOTE=Captnjack;519413]Im still living on the boat and rowing to the club every day for a toilet break shower and shave and have the car to get to work in contact with jacky and lucy but deep down i want lucy but me and jacky are over!!!!!!!! i lay here like other crusty salts and old buggers resenting our relationships and thinkinging its over!!! I love you Sea:l Cap!!! UOTE]

Comment

I'm Sorry

Just read through the thread and I am very happy to hear that you are OK. Thank you so much for checking in.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm Sorry

Glad you're feeling better...I have felt that sense of desperation and it is scary. We are here as a SAFE, Soft place to land, to keep you from hurting yourself.
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X