I'm Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Sorry

Sea, my dear, all is well. The important thing for everyone to take away from this situation is that the support here is real and it's okay to reach out. You saved yourself by reaching out. You know you have the strength and the courage to adjust your plan. We love and care for you. :lilangel:
    Today is a new day with a new chance :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea, i'm so glad you ok. Please don't ever appoligise, thats what we are here for.

Stay strong x x x

Comment

I'm Sorry

My Dear Sea I love you so much!!!!!!! you can do no wrong....... take care my sweet heart and dont feel bad you are one of this world..... that is a wonderful lovely sweet kind soul
        love cap take care you sweetest of hearts!!!!!

Comment

I'm Sorry

WHEW! Big sigh of relief!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I'm Sorry

So glad to hear from you Sea - thanks, that's a wonderful start to my day! :l

Ditto what everyone else said - chuck the Chantix, talk to your doc, and take good care of yourself.

Luv you and so happy you're feeling better!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea,

I'm sooooooo relieved that you are safe. You are amazingly loved here, for sure. What a comforting thought. My son tried Chantix last spring. Not for him, either. To encourage you, though, he has not had a cig in all of 2009. Doing it on his own, this time. Be kind to and pamper yourself. You deserve it. Sending love and support... Best
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I'm Sorry

I'm also glad you're ok. Too bad the chantix won't work for you, but it can be done without drugs. You'll find another way. Hang in there!!:h
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea,

Just wanted to add my "I am glad you are okay," to the rest.

I sure hope you feel the love and caring coming across.

btw, never be sorry for getting into a dark place. That is what "we" do and we all have them.

I am just grateful you did not become one of the Chantix casualties. So many have been helped by Chantix but apparently there are some who absolutely cannot take it.

Glad you are here and you are okay. :l

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm Sorry

I'm not OK, I'm Ready to Rip into some innocent people right now.

I'm on Day 3 NIC Free and it Sucks. I am forced to go to a business meeting today and I don't think I can handle it.
                    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

I'm Sorry

I just about had a heart attack when I got on today to catch up. I love ya, Sea. It would have killed me knowing I had your address/info and couldn't help because I didn't log on.

Sea - be well. We all care for you so much. You've been doing so well. Hang on to that and us. :l:l:l:l:l
                      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

I'm Sorry

Sea,
                        I haven't been around very much, but just wanted to add my love and support to the rest here for you. :l:l

I am glad you posted first. That no matter how dark things felt, you made one last attempt to reach out to your friends here. I am so relieved the wonderful support system on this site rallied together for you Sea!!

I have heard some terrible things about Chantix supposedly causing people to commit suicide. Also that it will especially effect people who already have issues with depression in that way. I am afraid to take it for that reason. I hope you will go and talk to your Doctor, and stop taking the meds just incase they were the reason you felt desperate enough to commit suicide.

Take good care of yourself, Sea, and be gentle and loving with yourself, as the people here would if they could personally help you right now.

Many hugs, and please know you are in my thoughts Sea.

K
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                        X