Army Thread Wednesday 14th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defo, BH! Consider it done - the diet is on. I am sure I can get down to two stone, hell, ANYTHING to meet you lot AND go to NY!! My aunties gone to get some cakes so I have put the jug on.

I am lucky (?) in the respect that ALL my family and loved ones know about my alcoholism, it was never a very big secret, as ole Kapo quite simply was a very blatant drunk it the last few years! The shock value used to thrill me to bits (unfortunately) - part of the still surviving anarchist in me. recovery talk in my home is as familiar as drunken mates and parties were! The main thing I DO do is email or txt my dad AT LEAST once a week, or he automatically thinks I am drinking again! I hate worrying my loved ones anymore, I didn't used to give a shit.

When is the Dublin marathon exactly? Unfortunately I will be there in spirit only x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

did you see the woman in the turtle neck??

Comment

P.S -- What is the IBS thread, and WHY-OH-WHY did you get banned , Boozey? I NEED TO KNOW :H

Comment

june 1st Kapo.

Comment

Well I might not have been it could have been a computer glitch - do "they" tell you if you are banned. I only said arse so thats hardly banning stuff is it?
            BH

Comment

when i WAS BANNED and trying to log on it kept sending me too the old website with a pic of a woman wearing a turtle neck!

Comment

LMarseO!!

Comment

Yeah mine know too - my mother has been telling me for years to stop drinking and smoking. My Dad has warned me my whole life that AL problem is in the genes. I spoke to my dad on New Year's Eve and told him I was sober etc and he said I am so proud of you winning the battle against the deamon drink. Brings a tear to my eye!
                  BH

Comment

my red haired fella?

im going to miss that arse!

Bh, im happy for you, keep it going.

Comment

It was weird though that my post was deleted. Maybe "they" thought it was rude but I was just talking about when I had the colonoscopy with the "thing" being stuck up your "thing". No not the front "thing" the back "thing".
                      BH

Comment

ah thanks love..

Comment

classic BH, DID IT HURT?

Comment

Well, beautiful people, I am outta here for a wee bit....missing your ARSE ARSE ARSE already, Oney (wonder if I get BANNED!!!!)...Sleep tight - I am assuming many of you will be in beddy by the time I am back. Boozey - have a great day mate! Weather TOP NOTCH here x

Comment

see you Kapo, have an excellent day.

Comment

I prefere the arse, kates a bit dull in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X