Comment

A question..

LMAO Greenie!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

A question..

Mary Ann, I just think "a couple of hours' is impressive
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

A question..

where did she go?
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

A question..

ummm..who said you need a man? Hec if she's gettin at least 2hrs on her own...well all I gotta say is....whooo hoo Mary Ann!!! Way to go!!!
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
            :h

Comment

A question..

I have to say that sex and dancing are still difficult for me without Al.
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

A question..

Momof3...I think it is a myth that we dance better when intoxicated...I think we just THINK we do....hmm wonder if that pertains to sex as well???
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius

Comment

A question..

LOL Oney!! remember what the sex or the dancing? tee he

Comment

A question..

I saw myself, on a friends wedding video...dancing DRUNK...HOW EMBARRASSING !!!!!
                    I have never seen myself having SEX ... BUT...I am sure that could be good for a few laughs..
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

A question..

Yes, Loss of memory and blackouts are probably a good protection against major embarassment. There are way too many nights when I did not remember whether I had sex...all the evidence was there but not the act itself.

Evie, I have never seen myself dancing or having sex. I'm sure neither was a very good sight.
                      AF Since April 20, 2008
                      4 Years!!!
                      :lilheart:

Comment

A question..

How often? Twice a week on average, plus if I'm v lucky she might 'help me out' in another way once a week or so. I've been horny as hell since trying to cut back the booze too!

Comment

A question..

"i think men need physical love and women need emotional love (of varying degrees of course and some are totally the opposite!). men show love with sex and women find it hard to receive that love if their emotional needs aren't being met by him. i think men feel rejected spiritually and emotionally when their partner doesn't want to be intimate physically with them. women feel used and taken for granted when men want sex, but don't give enough in other ways...it's a circle, eh?"

I agree.....and.......
                          Men are microwaves and women are slow cookers!
                          Foreplay is unloading the dishwasher or sweeping at my house. ;o)
                          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

A question..

Men are microwaves!!! That's great!

Comment

Working...
                            X