Quote of the day SEX SEX SEX SEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too feel for Prest but it's a sad, sad time at MWO when we can't have ONE thread, out of the hundreds that exist on here to have a bit of light-hearted fun. I believe the Subscribers have a "F***" thread that is not wholly Al related and you all let off steam on there. Can we in General not be afforded the same liberty?

Someone on here says "take what you like and leave the rest".

This programme has helped me, but sometimes, it's just silly round here.

F, x

Comment

Neuro - no mind reading required - Prest posted of her situation and I wrongly assumed that we had all read about it. And like you, I also need some friends and Prest has been one for 3 years so I just felt I had to speak up.

Anyway guys, continue. I very rarely do a serious post. Strange as it may seem, I actually do understand the concept of 'fun'.

I'm sorry I interjected. Won't happen again. I promise. Cross my heart ....

Comment

OK I will say this...

If I have upset anyone I apologize profusely.
        I started this quote of the day thread as a way of having a little light humour.
        Sobriety is a serious way of life and if you know me I am VERY serious about my sobriety(And yours)
        However if these posts are upsetting anyone we will have to cease.

Prest I am deeply sorry for your loss, you have my deepest sympathy and respect.
        Maybe there are other ways of doing something fun without upsetting anyone.
        So for now until something can be agreed upon. I will stop the quote of the day.
        I apologize to everyone for upsetting you all. Please forgive me.
        All I can say in my defence is I am new to MWO and it looks like I overstepped my bounds. Sorry.
        Sean x

TYFE
        It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

Sean dont you even think for a sec of stopping that thread, that little bit of humours brings a lot of joy

I sit in total wonder.....this is the kinda crap that turns new and insecure people away...esp those of us new who might not have experienced a few sober giggles
          Live your life in such a way that
          when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
          Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

I might be wrong and i dont know if Prest wants me to write this but please dont see her as someone who is out to end your fun or be nasty. She is such a nice person with a great sence of humour going through something most of us never will, or could even imagine. If im stepping on your toes Allie im really sorry. Honest to god i mean no offence and am here if you ever need a chat.
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

The thing is, now we have a member who feels he can no longer post here because he has caused offence. That is heartbreaking....we need him and he needs us.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

where are the giggles gone?

i think everybody is welcome to post here,

N
                Live your life in such a way that
                when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

I couldn't agree more Oney

Comment

Oney. I just think Allie was lashing out, Not thinking straight, angry, sad , confused...One none or all of the above..What i was trying to say before is that she is a good person in a dark place.

That doesnt give her the right to as you are all rightly saying to pick on this one thread which i am also enjoying myself..Just give the girl some elbow room. I have never heard her complain about anything else like this before. I dont think its in her character.
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

So whats sex??? I have NO idea as it seems to mean something to others to me nothing am I gay am i faulty????? ( not Basil )

Comment

Are you kidding me??

UKSean--keep making us laugh every day! :H

Like TV, movies and music--if you don't like something, don't participate in it. If I have seen a post I don't enjoy, I move onto another one and don't get my panties in a bunch! If I go to the theater and hate the movie, I don't try to shut down the place! There are thousands of other choices, or people can start their own threads.

The only thing
                        about us that is the same
                        is that we are all struggling with alcohol-related issues. Other than that, we are UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS with different tastes and ideas. Find a like-minded group and enjoy it, but let others find their own way.

Peace and love to all.

Comment

I am sorry. I did not mean to single this thread out, but I did.

I am in a difficult place and my humor has gone down the drain. I am angry, but not at anyone here.

Please excuse me and carry on!
                          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Sean,
                            Thank you for your threads! Your humor really helps me :h
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Alright.. let's put this baby to bed!

Sean... NO WAY are you stopping the quote thing... now that I finally caught on!
                              You absolutely did not overstep anything and gave all of us a good chuckle. Now, work on that next quote.

Prest, we all feel terribly sorry for what you are going through and are and will be here for you. In a thread of your choice, k? :l
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sunshine, you will never win it anyway, im coming to claim my crown...

Comment

Working...
                                X