Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning folks!

Starty is bright eyed and bushy tailed for some reason this morning. Dont know why cos my Quote of the Day crown has slipped off, crashed and burned in a molten heap on the floor :H
    Last night I wrote myself a to-do list. It is a list of everything big and small that I want to get done...not just today...but over a period of time. I am going to keep adding to it and ticking off as I go..
    I think it will help to focus me a little. I dont just want to fritter away my days and I know how easy that would be to do..especially me who is a lazy whatsit
    So, the top of my list says meditation...I am going to try and start each day with just 10 mins or so of relaxation and following Evie's instructions on her Beginners Meditation thread.....

Have a great day everyone...x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 16th January

Hello, weekend is here and while im dlighted , im also nervous.
    Sterdays are the hardest days ever and I feel like a 'mentalist', (quote from Emma) and totally dissaoriented! I think this week I will take them to a movie that starts at 5 , wont get home till about 8 pm and it will keep me occupied for those tough hours.
    Movie will be BEVERLY HILLS CHIWAWA!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi All,

starts, good for you, that is what i should be doing, but have been trying to make mental notes, jsut do need to get them down on paper...Goodluck with the meditation, Im spending a small fortune doing a weekend reiki course, really looking forward to it.

Oney, thats too bad about the weight thing, would it help to just concentrate on eating every day (3 sqaure meals) and forgetting the weighing in bit, its just that I never lose it when I try and become obsessed with the daily weighing thing...plus there are days when weight massively fluctuates,

limers, have to hand it to you, your a bloody saint if you make it through Beverly Hills, hope you supersize the popcorn, put loads of butter and salt on it and throw some oneys way
      Live your life in such a way that
      when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
      Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hello Girls, thought I'd poke me nosey neck in and say hi:-)
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Morning All, not a very happy wishy yet again today, will explain all in a bit but first can i just say how good it is to hear from you DeeBee xx

Right here goes with the first moan of the day. I couldn't sleep last night and it took me until 2am to fall asleep (went up to bed at 11pm), just laid there in a dark room worrying myself sick about my bank. Then this morning i got up and checked my bank balance, they have only taken my loan out yet again when there isn't enough money in there. They told me to phone between 9am and 5pm if the money wasn't in there, but they took the feckin loan payment before i could phone (does this make sence or am i just rambling?). Well it's 9am and i have tried calling the bank 4 times but keep getting cut off. Also my boss hasn't paid me now for two weeks, he gave me a sub last week but i need the money in the bank. Mum had to leave me money for petrol in the car and has said she will pay for the babys bday present .... which has just made me feel even more feckin useless. Now i'm crying .... think i need to calm myself down before trying the bank again.

Thanks all for listening to my moan x x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Dee Bee,

how you doing? Im staying out of trouble, for now...
            Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

HI Wishy,

hang in there love, thats horrible. What can you do? Can you call your old boss? Those banks always too quick to screw you, and not quick enough when you need to call them.. Dry those tears and give them a call back, but dont feel useless, you just stuck in a spot of bother, and it will get sorted. Can you try and get your old boss finance dept to write a letter stating money they owe you and get this faxed to bank? Can you get in to bank in person to talk face to face to somebody,

hang in there, Nx
              Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I can relate to financial worries -- I'm sorry you are going through that -- it really sucks!! Deep breath, and positive thoughts Wishy.... you will sort this out.

lol N, staying out of trouble are you? I haven't seen trouble in quite a while, he can bugger off for all I care.
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Just had a long chat with the bank and they can't do anything regarding the loan payment and they are going to charge me another ?25 pounds for being over my overdraft limit. They have said that if i work out my monthly ingoings and outgoings they may be able to stop or reduce future loan payments for a short time. They also told me that being in my overdraft for so long doesn't look good and that may go against me. They have told me that i seriously need to clear my overdraft and get back in credit. Easy said that done!!!! I have tried calling my boss but he isn't in work and is not answering his mobile phone. I'm going to tell him that he can pay the charges as this is his fault i'm being charged.

Trying to think positive thoughts, really i am x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hello there all! reporting for duty, and great to see everyone here....
                    Wishy - it is time for you to don that balaclava hon....But seriously, money worries can be very very dangerous - please try and have the faith that everything WILL pan out - you are doing you level best, hon....just TRY TRY TRY to stay your positive, sweet self through it - sleeplessness on top of it all is crap for you, hon - have lit metaphorical candle for you.
                    Neur - great to see your gorgeous, witty self - how are you going?
                    Ones - Cream some butter and sugar, babe, add some cocoa and coconut, chill it, EAT IT!!!
                    Starts - you SOOOO very deserve to be feeling so footloose and fancy free - God knows you have earned it!
                    Deebee - lovely to see you too and hear about your trouble-free state of mind! Ain't it funny how being AF plays a rather large part in that!!
                    LIMERS!! LIMERS!!! Another weekend is upon you - BREATHE deeply, stay on MWO as much as poss, PM me if you need to - YOU WILL CONQUER AGAIN!!! I have utter faith in you! - Apparently the chiuaua movie is a goodie - my mate took her kids during the week.
                    Well, I am not long in from work - very busy night, and most enjoyable. I am totally loving it. My co-workers obviously forgot about my AF statement - I told them last friday that I am "no good at drinking" - and there were many shouts of: "Go on, Kap - you don't have to start til 4pm tomorrow.." for the first time in AGES I felt a bit put on the spot, but I actually lied and said I had to be up early in the morning for the children...that's ok by me - it is just not an option for me to freak them out by using the "A" word! they are a cool lot, who obviously CAN have a few.
                    All is quiet on my home front, kids are out overnight at friends.

Great to be here x
                    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Starts, Neuro, One2, Limers, DeeBee & Wish,
                      Friday big nerve day for me too - grand in the morning but then Friday afternoon is my turn to do the neighbourhood kiddy thing - always get them up for a few hours to play and eat crap and pizzas and stuff, Happy Friday and all that, I enjoy it but what normally gets me through is the thought that as soon as they are gone I can crack open that bottle of wine - arrgghh
                      Wish - I can so relate to your money worries - I've had a lot of shite over the last year or so regarding mortgage etc, etc, so I know what's it's like - I should be in the circus at this stage with the balancing act I do with our scheckles and all the bills that need to be paid. Neuro's idea is good - see can you get your boss to put something in writing with a date on which you will be paid and the amount and that might keep the bank pacified for awhile. If they can reduce your monthly loan payments or give you a break it might be no harm for awhile. Try not to worry about it too much - stay in contact with them that is the main thing.
                      xx
                      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Kapo - sorry, just missed you there!
                        xx
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

LMAO, Ones - Kremelta????? A chipper o/d???? What is ensure, by the way - and hope your mood lightens. Thing is, matey, without the shit times, I for one do not appreciate the good times. Last night I came home to a slow computer, a photo of my man whom I couldn't be hugged by......lalalalalalala - and broke down crying. I HATE HATE HATE feeling like that - USUALLY i drink....but it passed. X

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hey Bandy - great to see you too

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Oney ... you sound like the Tesco advert ... LOL. On a serious not, i'm glad you have been to the docs. Yer i read seans thread this morning and i agree oney, MWO is a place for many things and support is always given to those who need it. And i think a fun thread is a great help to many.

Morning Kapo ... Hope you have a good night in work hun x x

Comment

Working...
                              X