Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Wow.. Oney...

I agree, it definitely sounds like she's taking advantage of that poor woman. How good of a friend is she? Do you think she'd listen to you if you calmly asked her if she thought she was doing right by this woman?
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I take it shes not strapped for cash?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Wishy I have to update my facebook, I am a member but never saw the appeal before....perhaps I should do something about it?

Good on ya for being nice!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Yes Oney she is most definatly Expoilting her ... I used to clean peoples houses as a sort of side line and i used to charge ?8 an hour. That is really out of order

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Just a brief wee stopover here! Ones - I too would defo say something to my "friend" re the cleaner. Personally, I would be ashamed to employ a cleaner, but that is NOT the issue - this "friend" sounds like a bit of a piece of work. Diplomatically, I would just say, "do you really think that is FAIR?" or else, (thanks in advance, Limers), "cop the fuck on, you fascist slag" (?!)

Anyway, Limes, I reckon your job will be FABULOUS for you - first days are always the pits for me - feel like a right cock getting the swing of not just the job but the co-workers etc...Shall be thinking of ya very much - you in my prayers Limey-lou

Hi to Sunshine and Irish. Irishm, for a smile, i Hold down caps and hit : then ) and for a laughter face I hold down : again and then H....

Haven't made the library yet - had a mate pop in who is having HUGE threats of suicide and all sortsa crap from his ex. He a real nice guy - so have just been listening, NOT giving advice.

Hope you all sleep well, I shall keep checking in....

Oh - and LIMERS - NEIGH-fucking-BOURS!!!! My family is rather the black sheep of our street - cops called many many times for noise and santas etc!!! Fuck em!! I am glad I OWN my house however, they can bloody shift! ( I do have SOME nice ones!!)

X X X
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Oh starts ... get your facebook updated!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Starts!!! My computer very old so I can't do it - could you invite me to be your friend (GOD - that sounds SAD)!!!! Shall pm you my FB name x
                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Starts i'll PM you my FB name too.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

:H Kapo....

could you invite me to be your friend (GOD - that sounds SAD)!!!!
                    You're too funny! God, I haven't got time for FB since I started MWO!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Ah thanks you lot...that was lovely to log back on too, all your good wishes! Im excited and nervous, Oney, I think its totally disgusting, I would NEVER abuse a person like that, if I was fortunate enough to afford one I would pay her well, I have been a cleaner many times and if I was paid fair I played fair....har de har de feckin har!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

LOOKS LIKE GORDO MIGHT BE LOOSING HIS JOB!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

G Limers am sorry to hear that

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Limey i'm so sorry to hear that ... can he find a new one??

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I know, thanks , I will talk about it tomorrow, Im just trying not to worry about that, thats why the kids got it I think!
                              He satrted in cie last year, well less than a yr ago and they are laying off anyone who started after march 1st and he started after march first and has ahd 5 accidents...doesnt look great.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Im telling him feck it, we will survive I refuse to worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X