Army Thread 16th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Well Cy ... Heres me stuggling to make ends meet and they are willing to pay millions for a feckin guy who kicks a feckin football!!!! What is the world coming to, economy ... my arse!

Kapo ... I know what your going through hun as i've seen my sister go through it. the wait is awful but stay strong hun your time will come and it will be so very precious. In the meantime we are all here to help you through x x x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Wishy - THANK YOU!
      :thanks:

Everyone here at MWO - I SINCERELY say that I KNOW FOR SURE and without a SINGLE doubt, that without you all, I would have caved in long, long ago. THANK YOU all from the whole of my heart. I have made such awesome friendships here, and I intend to nurture them. Just.....THANK YOU ALL!

I am heading to bed in 5, and want to wish each and every one of you a thrillingly and fulfilling sober day; HAPPY, JOYOUS and FREE.

May God bless you all, richly

:h:h:h:l
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Night Kapo ... sweet dreams x x x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Stupid amount of money Cy...City get the saudies and we get the Glaziers..Where's the justice in the world...
          I remember Blackburn doing somthing similar with Sutton and Shearer not to long back..Buying the tital...God i hope City dont manage it.
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi everyone!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hey Gang
              Sweets dreams Kap, and thank you for you kind, encouraging words. Hi LTG and anyone else who is about. My doctor and family thank you all for getting me through this difficult time.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Sea!
                Oh, that sounds like a weather condition...LOL!!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hello Friends, Hope that everyone is staying warm in these cold tempertures. we seem to be in the deep freeze, even here in florida. Don't you feel sad for those that don't have a warm and fuzzy Army to snuggle up with?
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

see if i can do this write,hi all,starting meditation is good i do that when i cant sleep,think of something positive, and one what is 6 stones 11, i like full figure ladies,,and limers stay strong you can do it,neuro you seem to be doing great ,hi debee and wish things will work themselves out,as far as the sleep it takes a lot of time ,hi kap I'm proud of you any doubt tell them you got an allergie,yo bandit ,hi cy sorry about the tooth you mite want to try an aspirin on it ,bouncing mac and ltg NC to see you both to, and sea I'm glad things are getting better for you all,by the way my doc tesceduled in 2 weeks other then that gyco is sore but fine may your weekend journey be inspiration and remember there is no such a thing as failure a little leprechaun lady totold me that gyco

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

hi evie don't want to forget you

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

crap some spelling mistakes but a bit better

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

hahahahahaahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Gyco;521414 wrote: hi evie don't want to forget you
                            Hi right back at ya !!!
                            Spelling is much the better,,,good job.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Glad you are feeling better SEA...If you want my number...I am only a PM away. I can really relate to how you were feeling...I still have my days..honest I DO

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I am alive and sober; still not feeling great. Lost my job, doc thinks I have diverticulosis, and has ordered a colonoscopy. She says that the treatment for it may make me even sicker; don't know how I will afford to live. My son Christopher has announced that he is moving out on Feb 1. My heart is broken. My sister is off today and said that she would meet me today if I want. We had tea together yesterday. On the upside, we are getting closer. I know that I must expect the nest to empty, but it is hard.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X