Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Sorry Evie
    Cross-posted. Thank u for your support. I really wish I could sell this place. I may have to now. I just can't afford it; especially with no job, and Christopher leaving.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I was just told i have ulcers and Diverticulitis...I sure AL ate my guts away..I belive I will heal.
      I am glad that you are closer to your sister..I only have 2 brothers and we don't relate...GO have TEA...I would LOVE TO join you if I could
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Real estate will open up alittle starting in May...June. you should have better luck then. Have you changed Realtors??

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Gyco...so I would have never guessed that you are a CANCER ????
          Very DEEP !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I currently have no realtor. The doc mentioned ulcers to me too Evie. Are you getting treatment? If so, do you mind sharing what that is with me. My doctor said that they use two medications which could make me very sick. I think my insurance will stay in effect until the end of the month, so trying to take advantage of that.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Sea ... so sorry to hear what your going through at the moment, Oney is right we are all here for you x x

Gyco ... Your posts always cheer me up and well done on the spelling lol x

Hi Evie and LTG x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I must dress and brace myself for the day...i'll check back later..stay warm...
                Hope it is a joyful one, for all of you !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Wishy,
                  Sorry about your financial worries. I am right there with you.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Bet it's not -10F there Evie. Have a great day.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Wish!

Gyco is improving with age...LOL!! Great efforts :h
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Tell me about it, hate having money worries. Just been back on the phone to the bank and they have cancelled my debit card and are sending me a card that i can only use at an ATM. They have stopped my loan payments but this means my credit score will be affected and after 2 months i will owe then close on ?400.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Seacailin;521441 wrote: I currently have no realtor. The doc mentioned ulcers to me too Evie. Are you getting treatment? If so, do you mind sharing what that is with me. My doctor said that they use two medications which could make me very sick. I think my insurance will stay in effect until the end of the month, so trying to take advantage of that.
                          They gave me antibiotics and told me to eat only soft food...no raw foods at all.
                          They are talking surgery because i am having some internal bleeding but i am going to my Chinese holistic Dr. next week before I make any major decisions..i will keep you posted as to the treatments that are working for me...Aloe juice from walmart has taken the burning pain away...so i recommend that, for sure. the cramps are still there and i know that more treatment is needed.
                          Hope that helps ???

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Thank u Evie.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

seek and you will find a way,i'm learning it might take years how you like the falls,next maybe you'll get to see the real gyco hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Gyco, love the falls!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X