Army Thread 16th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Not sure yet LTG, going to raid the freezer now. Was thinking maybe pork chops and mash.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

one2many;521649 wrote: He is just a fuckwit and he really didnt do anything to be honest....just in a low dog dirty dog mood.I need a kick in the hole.
      Shit- I hate those moods- can you do something nice to cheer you up?

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Wish Upon a Star;521672 wrote: Not sure yet LTG, going to raid the freezer now. Was thinking maybe pork chops and mash.
        That sound good! I think I'll check my freezer too. Need to start in on getting it empty to move :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Oney, take alfers out for a little walk, that'll lift your mood hun.
          Thats what I am going to do in a minute...it never fails to make me feel better.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

A walk with Alfie is a good suggestion :h
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I just downloaded C Cleaner and cleaned my registry. I also got lots of stuff off my desktop; maybe that will help with the start up speed. I swear I wait 5 minutes for start up! I cleaned off all my cookies so now I have to log in every time I come here. Oh well.
              Oney, a pigs mood, huh? I always thought they were pretty happy characters??
              LTG, How soon do you think you will actually move? It sounds like really soon. I guess your house sale comes first, right?
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Oney ... hope you have a nice relaxing night hun, once the kiddies are in bed you make sure you put your feet up and relax, get a take out or cook something nice, have some you time .... Now that's an order ...ok? You deserve some you time x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

kriger;521707 wrote: I just downloaded C Cleaner and cleaned my registry. I also got lots of stuff off my desktop; maybe that will help with the start up speed. I swear I wait 5 minutes for start up! I cleaned off all my cookies so now I have to log in every time I come here. Oh well.
                  Oney, a pigs mood, huh? I always thought they were pretty happy characters??
                  LTG, How soon do you think you will actually move? It sounds like really soon. I guess your house sale comes first, right?
                  What's C cleaner ???
                  I tried to do Oneys site yesterday but still having problems ??
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Anyone see the thread by Karl1981? Seems he's not feeling the love today.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hey everyone, just got a few mins before going to youth club.
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Vlad!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

I removed my blog, decided it was a bad idea. Thought that you needed to be a member to see it. Not so the case.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Thats a shame, I enjoyed it but perhaps your right to do that.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Yeah, because not many people have done a blog - all the entries shown were mostly mine.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Seems like it should be a member priveledge.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X