X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Marby do! Good to see you.
    Hi Krigs, LTG, Evie,
    Krigs, dont envy you getting up at 4.30 tomorrow! Early rising is good for the soul ...or so I've been told !
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Thanks guys. I am going to lay down for a little while. My stomach hurts. Doc said to call if it gets worse; so far, has remained the same. I will check in when I get up. Trying to think of the things that I have to be grateful for Today. On the top of that list is YOU. My MWO family.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Kriger, Starting and Marbella!
        The salt water does help me if I have a tootache and sometimes instead of swallowing an aspririn, I put it directly onto the tooth/gum where it is hurting and bit down into it, I know you are probably not supposed to do this but worked for me until I got to the dentist.
        By the way, has anyone heard from Gia lately, I don't think she has posted since mid December or maybe something is going on with her that I missed??
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Enjoy your nap, Sea!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Starting and Marbella!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Thanks Oney; I'll go look for it. K
              LTG, You are an action girl, I can tell!!! Pensacola, is it? Car insurance should be less and I bet the cost of living is a bit lower there as well. Have fun- this is an adventure and it is clear you are truly enjoying the process. Krigs
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi Starty and Marby,
                Starts, Enjoying your planned day and marking things off your list? Honey Do for You!
                Marby, The summer is coming....that is when your store will thrive, right? I'm holding abundance thoughts for you, my friend!!!
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Kriger, I am loving it! Yes, Pensacola or bust :h
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

kriger;521591 wrote: Hi Starty and Marby,
                    Starts, Enjoying your planned day and marking things off your list? Honey Do for You!
                    Marby, The summer is coming....that is when your store will thrive, right? I'm holding abundance thoughts for you, my friend!!!
                    Yes Krigs- we are at the slowest time of the season now, the trick is to get through the next few months, then June through to September should be quite decent, thank you for the thoughts- I am sure they work- I am doing the same for everybody else too :l

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

one2many;521642 wrote: I am in a pigs mood.

What has he done?

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Well, you sure got a pig's arse...LOL!!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Marbella, is your avatar your pup?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

LookingToGrow;521647 wrote: Marbella, is your avatar your pup?
                            No he isn't- i don't know why I don't use one of my own- I have enough of them LOL- will have to hunt one out

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Hi All. Just watched deal or no deal and the guy got offered ?40,000 but ended up with 50p. He must feel awful!! Cleaning finished and time for dinner me thinks.

Oney ... Whats up hun?

Marbs ... Was good speaking with you on the phone the other day x

Starts ... Thank you hun, regard you all as good friends of mine. Your all always there to lift my spirits.

Sea ... You have so much to be thankful for even if things don't seem that way at the moment. I have trouble remembering this sometimes. Stay strong x

Hi LTG, Krigs and Bandy x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Wish, what's for dinner?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X