fear of flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fear of flying

Guys reading that a FLOCK of birds can send a air bus...... A FUCKING enourmous plane into the Hudson river is freakin me out . I gotta jump on a plane next week for work I hate flying tell me guys if i see a flock of sea gulls that decide to go for that bit of fish perched on the jet engine intake end of my plane They wont get sucked in shut the motor down and I plunge into a fearful death is there like a bird horn on a plane you can honk to make them get outta the way :H:H:H:upset::upset:

fear of flying

Capt, everyone survived yesterday!!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

fear of flying

The odds are infinitesimally small that that will happen to you! I mean, I know that it can happen, but this is the first time I remember hearing of a commercial airliner being brought down by a flock of birds. And, yes, as LTG said, all survived! Good piloting on that one!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

fear of flying

hi cap,nice to here from you as you say mate,hope your well,just close your eyes and think your on the boat, you'll be fine gyco

Comment

fear of flying

HAAAAAAA thanks Mr G

Comment

fear of flying

They say that a jet engine is tested for bird ingestion as regular routine. It's not the occasional seagull or pegion that mess you up it's the big daddy's ! Check my little film out, buddy Ha! IAD. You'll be alright, what happened yesterday is very rare.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

fear of flying

SWEET PRINCESS WANNA BE last time i looked you had your own set of wings haaaaa

Comment

fear of flying

RARE!!!!!!!!!!! IAD im freaked out with that shit!!!!! more birds than planes is the way Im thinkin

Comment

fear of flying

Captnjack;521388 wrote: Guys reading that a FLOCK of birds can send a air bus...... A FUCKING enourmous plane into the Hudson river is freakin me out . I gotta jump on a plane next week for work I hate flying tell me guys if i see a flock of sea gulls that decide to go for that bit of fish perched on the jet engine intake end of my plane They wont get sucked in shut the motor down and I plunge into a fearful death :H:H:H:upset::upset:
                  Sending a BAND of ANGELS to keep the plane in the air and not do any harm to a flock of BIRDS...so no worries Capt.
                  Fear of flying...that takes me back to the 60s...wasn't there a x rated novel by that name...when I was to young to be reading it, so i hide in the closet, with my Barbie Dolls and a flash light...please don't tell GRANDMA !!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

fear of flying

your grandma didn't know about the zipless f**k? :H
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

fear of flying

My sweet Evie I dearly hope you havent needed to hide away protecting Barbie SHES SUCH A BITCH give her up keep the flash light HAAAA you are so cool evie love you so much

Comment

Working...
                      X