A Dark Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Dark Place

I just wanted to say to UKSean and Oney, Limers... any others whom I offended, that I had no right to single out the SEX thread. Oney made a good point -- there are so many threads that have nothing to do with alcohol.

I am just in a really dark place right now. I am trying to get through each minute, hour, and thinking about the entire day is overwhelming. Not with alcohol, but with grief. And the alcohol is of course taunting me to relieve this pain.

I appreciate all of you and I want you guys to know that.

Much love and thanks to all of you for your kindness and support.
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

A Dark Place

P-

I completely understood your point. This place has really changed since we joined.

Know that you are loved.

:h

Comment

A Dark Place

hi preist we all go through stages you didnt insult me ive hurd worse i thought it was kinda neat i hope you start feeling better,life is hard enough i wish you well gyco

Comment

A Dark Place

prest calling you a preist now hahahha

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest, I know you are having such a hard time right now. Sending you strength and peace.:h
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest, I wish you the best.

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest; I don't know what you are going through (as prentending to would remove the intent of this note) just know there are so many here who know you well, and are right here when you need them. Count me as one who will read whatever is posted and feel where you are coming from as best I can. If I can't, just know you are not alone.
              My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest,

I'm sorry you are having a tough time of it. It takes a person who is emotionally strong to say they are sorry. I pray that you get some relief from your grief, soon. Unfortunately, I have found this only comes with time. You are loved by us and we care. Hopefully, knowing that is of some comfort. Hugs, Best
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

A Dark Place

(((Prest))))

If it made you feel better to apologize, good. But if anyone takes anything you say during this most difficult time wrong, it is only because they are ignorant of your circumstances.

I should know, I'm the Queen of take my foot out of my mouth after embarassing myself, just to put the other one in..........

Take care babe, this too shall pass, we don't know what's in another's mind so there is no point in trying to figure it out. It is what it is.:l

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest

I have PM'd you also.

But I just wanted to add I think sometimes things on here get blown out of all proportion, but that's a way of life. I'm as guilty of doing it as much as the next man.

Take care.

F,x

Comment

A Dark Place

Allie,

Just sending some love.

Lots of it.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A Dark Place

Allie,
                        I'm here for you sweetie.

xoxo
                        Me

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest, I am so sorry for your grief right now, my thoughts are with you,
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

A Dark Place

A prayer for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9nt1NF7Nw[/video]]YouTube - Celine dion and Josh groban live - the prayer

Love and Peace...
                            Nancy

Try to be still and "know".....
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

A Dark Place

Prest

I am so sorry you are having to go this tragic experience.

You are in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X