A Dark Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Dark Place

Allie, I understand to some degree where you are. I went through the same thing almost a year ago. I cannot believe that it is almost a year ago. I still feel 'not well' in this regard. I see a lot of my departed husband in my daughter and it makes it very hard at times.

Just know you are not alone. Although you are - if you know what I mean.

I also understand your singling out the sex thread or whatever it is. There are a lot more members and a mixed bag of interest.

Hang in there, hon. Time truly does heal wounds and given the shock factor in all of this; it will take some time. Most times when I am engaged in conversation about my experience, I lie and say that I am fine. But I am not..... xoxoxoxo

Comment

A Dark Place

Hi Allie:l I completely understand what you are going through, as you already know, my father died in November. We too had a very difficult relationship.......there are so many thoughts and feelings that we go through during such a time as this.

You also do not have to qualify your sense of humor to anyone......you have made many of us laugh, numerous times.:H:H:H You will laugh again.....many times...my friend.:h

But, I would like to add this. I too feel saddened sometimes for those coming here as things are now. When I joined.....there were mostly threads about learning to live and sober life and then actually living without alcohol. So much serious, straight talk, so much valuable information and strong support for sobriety. These days, I do not feel that the boards offer as much in these areas. I would like to see more balance here.....Oh! Well!

Feel better, Allie, this too shall pass.....

Love Ya!
      XXX Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

A Dark Place

Allie I get it you sometimes feel the way I do. It is hard to explain almost like your overwhelmed and than you find something just so different than what you need and feel you want from this place.

I am here for you ok,

Sammys

Comment

Working...
        X