Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes the weekend...

Hello my friends,

Sorry I have been off the boards these last two days. My in-laws (affectionately called the Clampets by me) have been in town (bunch of drunks) and I have been focusing on Aidan's big birthday party Saturday the 17th. You are all invited to join us!!! We will have a bounce house in the front yard, a minature putt-putt (only 3 holes, I'm not that ridiculous) and a Mickey Mouse Pinyatta (sp?). So....now that my cravings have seen me eat most of the candy for the Pinyatta I will be heading off to the store...on a friday night...running errands for the Clampets...and probably buying them some booze. Wow..I feel like I'm enabeling them, how pretentious is that? Just 13 days ago I was just like them, in denial and drunk. Now I'm better? I don't think so. Does anyone else find themselves "judging" more than they used to? I feel great and want others to feel this way too, but I don't want to become an evangelist for non-drinking just yet....am I being true to this group if I don't share my story with them?

I don't know about you, but now that I'm sober my brain is very active. I'm more productive than ever before...and I think I'm kinda irritating, no one has said anything and I often catch my words before I start talking; but I find I'm catching more and more often.

Today is day 13, tomorrow is Aidan's big party, and I will need this forum to get my mind off everything else. Maybe AL was a way to get me from thinking so much!!!!

Peace to all, and to all a good Friday night...
    My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Here comes the weekend...

Congrats on day 13!! Yes I'd like to come, I like bouncy houses! And I can swing a stick w/the best of them.

Plus, my itinerary for Saturday is to clean up the (literal) shit stains in the basement since my sewer backed up and fill the gaping hole in my yard w/dirt and rocks.

So, I will have to say to my hubby Joey, "Sorry, I'm off to Florida for a birthday party, Tootles".
    :H

Oh, how old is your kid and what kinds of things should I get as a present?

I bet he's getting nervous now

Comment

Working...
    X