• Show
Clear All

Latest News!

YAAAY! I love you!!!

Comment

Latest News!

So wonderful to hear from you Lori!!
      Congratulations on all your achievements :l
      I am reading Eckhart too and trying to peel ye olde onion.. there are a few things I'd like to argue with him about, but he does put quite a lot of things in ways that are easy for me to relate to, understand and absorb. His writings are good to reflect on.
      Don't be a stranger babe!
      Much Love,
      Fickle

Comment

Latest News!

Lori I am so happy for you and so enjoy reading your posts. Thank you and CONGRATS

Eckhart Tolle also needs to thank you because I just bought 2 of his books
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Latest News!

Many congrats Lori. It really is amazing how great life can be without booze. I hope to be there some day soon. x
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Latest News!

Lori ~ wonderful post! Thanks for sharing.
            You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Latest News!

Good morning all,
              I am sitting here in my office and look out of the window over the beautiful winter wonder-land that mother nature bestowed on us once again last night. (Enough already!) I love to watch our snow plough man manoever his yellow monster delicately around my bushes, trees and planters. There is poetry in his expertice.

Thank you for your responses.

One2, you wee leprechaun, how is it going girl? That is one impressive butt you are showing off.

Nancybelle, you are probably busy with the family - love ya buckets too.

Queen Lushy, I hope that Your Highness are well and you are not floating away like Vancouver. Hugs and Schtuff.

Ah, Tawny, you are without a doubt my favourite Aussie froglet. Got any new pictures?

Best, my darlink - thanks and we need to have another chat (just got the bill for the last one - LOL).

IAD - that picture is simply perfect - that's me to a t - also called "stands with a fist" or "one more word out of you and you'll be wearing this fistful of sand in your lookers" - LOL.

Kitkatsue - thanks and you go girl.

My choice - what a good name - yes, it is all about choices, isn't it?

Evie my little elfin fairy, what does the universe have in store for us lately?

Sunshine_gg, thanks, whenever I read your name I thing of a steaming order of sunny side up.... Us poor Canadians have to come up with luminous names to make up for the lack of real sunshine these days.

Mackeral, how is your fishy self? And how is your lovely family? I guess you cannot go fishing at this time of the year. You'll just have to buy it in a can mate.

Greenie, how are you doing? I hope that 2009 is going to be a lot better for you than the last year was. You should be so very proud of yourself for surviving all that adversity in one whole sober piece.

Cmhguy, thanks and I wish you luck on your journey.

Kate, you too could do with an eventless year. Oh, I just finished a book that I know you would love. "A Mercy" by Toni Morrison. It is absolutely spellbinding. She paints a colourful picture of live in the fledgling 17th. century American states and how we all are enslaved in a sense. It is very thought provoking.

AFM, right back at you. Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. I am not a subscriber anymore, so I don't know what is going on with you.

Fickelicious, have you finished that bathroom yet? How are things down under? I am thinking about you. Oh, I have not figured out yet how to keep from bawling when I peel those onions. Any hints?

Beaches, I miss you. Did your son get his puppy yet? Let me know how it goes.

Cymru, my favorite Chef du jour. You will get there, just keep at it friend.

River0123, thanks and all the best to you.

Now that my garage door is snow free, I better get going. Peace to you all in the spirit of Martin Luther King day.

P.S. I am taking tomorrow off so I can watch the Obama Inauguration.

Lori
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Latest News!

Well done - it gives hope.

Comment

Working...
                X