Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I need some encouragement

Hiya Dexter,
    Im also glad your back and going at it again..Best is right. eventually something will click. But you dont get to that point without all the previous attempts..And when you i and everyone else gets there..It will be all the sweeter.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hey Dex! So good to see you You can get this done.....you can and will get your life back...just remember that it is a process and we all still take it One Day at a Time!

xxx Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Great to see that crazy dancing cat back! Stay with us.
        Aloha
        sigpic

Comment

Don't be sad Dex!! I love what you wrote about how people come up with sneaky, creative ways to drink. lol I'm sure we can all relate to that scenario!! We're all here for you. Just take a deep breath and take it slow. Everything will be ok. :h
          "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

Kittyhead, sneak your arse down here and visit the bean. You're freezing it off up there anyway. I mean it!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I have TRULY MISSED YOU...you schizophrenic cat you...glad to have you back...NOW STAND STILL FOR JUST ONE MOMENT...Will you PLEASE...LOL
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
              X