X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** MD BIKER ***

You still continue to inspire us Bear......love Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

*** MD BIKER ***

Bear, I celebrate your life, you will always be a blessing to us.
      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

*** MD BIKER ***

This is the prayer I say at least once a day........since Bear left us......
        "Dear my Bear in the Air, please watch over our MWO family, please give us the strength you had the last years you were here on this earth, to beat this Beast, please send us your wisdom and determination, and sense of peace over conquering this awful affliction. Please let us follow in your footsteps to health and wholeness. We love you, and you will never be forgotten, your smile, your words, your phone calls, your support. May we honor you, and may you watch over us all, and beam from Heaven with pride". Love, jill
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

*** MD BIKER ***

Wow

hey all. How sweet you all are to remember dads b-day. still sober here!
          "'And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD.' Romans 12:2"

Comment

*** MD BIKER ***

GREAT Bear Jr.....your Daddy would be so PROUD of you.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
            X